Chapala.com Webboard

Better masks

cedros

54 minutes ago, Jreboll said:

No matter who you believe in that person is also making millions.  Your heroes are no more altruistic than mine.  Get that shit off your eyes so you can see better.

I'm looking at all the facts. If your old or very sick covid is dangerous. If you don't fit those factors then it was a bad flu that is it.  So shut on my eyes. Worked Corp and fed govt so I know those corps who forced Vax or lose you job will end up in a class action as more and more bad side effects come out.  And like I said the military said take or leave. So any side effects they are on the hook for in disability pay which will add up fast and that is your tax $$.

I'm just looking at it from all angles. And since it was a no big deal to the majority of people and the Vax have bad side effects life long the gains vs loses must be looked at. I'm not old or very sick so my choice was my choice and it was easy for me and my wife.

• Sad 3

You people need to step out of your old age bubble you live in down here. Sorry best way to put it.  Your group is in danger but the majority of the USA population is not.  So you expect the majority to bend knee to your minority.  I am from a younger generation and everyone but a few of the people I know are not scared and admit it was all over blown for the young and healthy.

Sorry your old and in a group that has to treat this different but don't tell others they have to do what you want because of it.

School age kids will be the ones who took a Vax that has really bad life long side effects to stop the .00009% chance of dieing! That just is not smart or good to our next generation. 

Add in what it has done to the really young who missed out on learning facial expressions and loss of education. It's all been proven but you don't care because well you were in danger so F the rest of us.

• Sad 5

You guys are funny. I blocked Mexicoafterlife days ago. Can't stand the stupity, the arrogance or the B.S. of someone with absolutely zero education in the medical field. He's as bad as bobby brown. 

• Thanks 2

29 minutes ago, Jreboll said:

Watch out for this guy.  Keep him away from guns. 

Lol well I have been fire arm trained by the army basic and mp ait, TN state LE, and at Federal law enforcement center in Glenco.  So I am willing to bet I am much safer and know how to use a gun much better than you.

18 minutes ago, econ man said:

Dashing their hopes of one day becoming mimes.

No of having meaningful conversations face to face. Those of us who look at all things and don't bleat whatever liberal leaders tell you like to be able to see facial expressions. But I guess that is beyond you go read about it. Very important.

3 minutes ago, Mexicoafterlife said:

Yup to state your argument just insult, the SOP of any liberal. You all make me laugh you meet the stereotype of screaming liberals.

You haven't read much on this forum have you and quite frankly you appear to know squat about politics other than the USA and not much of that either. I am a  Canadian ex independent muni politician and provincial back room boy of some standing of the former Conservative party of Alberta. One of my political heroes  was the first  large C Conservative in a democracy in the 18th century who you probably don't know anything about. You meet the stereotype of persons with teabags on their head with a generous nut sprinkling thrown in. Yes, unfortunately there are canucks like you too but not as many.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, Mexicoafterlife said:

No of having meaningful conversations face to face. Those of us who look at all things and don't bleat whatever liberal leaders tell you like to be able to see facial expressions. But I guess that is beyond you go read about it. Very important.

my real name pedro kertesz and my real face. blah blah blah anonymouse mal payaso.

complianos pedro 117.jpg

8 minutes ago, bwhite1948 said:

15 years ago Obama nailed it. 

"they cling to guns or religion..."

That man also said if you like your doctor you can keep it.  And even the Washington post had to call that a 3 Pinocchio lie.  And he said the middle class would save 2k a year on insurance fees, mine doubled first then up to 4x the cost of my family plan before Obama care and that was just me and my wife not my 2 kids.  So his statements hold nothing to me he is a liar of the highest order.

26 minutes ago, happyjillin said:

You haven't read much on this forum have you and quite frankly you appear to know squat about politics other than the USA and not much of that either. I am a  Canadian ex independent muni politician and provincial back room boy of some standing of the former Conservative party of Alberta. One of my political heroes  was the first  large C Conservative in a democracy in the 18th century who you probably don't know anything about. You meet the stereotype of persons with teabags on their head with a generous nut sprinkling thrown in. Yes, unfortunately there are canucks like you too but not as many.

Again show no arguments just toss insults.  I lived in Germany and traveled thru most of Europe. Made alot of good friends with the locals. My best friend married a German. Dated a few Germans while I was there.  We all had fun.  

Attacking the tea party is funny. They made happen the largest turn over of political  positions in US history. But that record might be broken this Nov because of the guy was was vp back then.

7 minutes ago, Mexicoafterlife said:

That man also said if you like your doctor you can keep it.  And even the Washington post had to call that a 3 Pinocchio lie.  And he said the middle class would save 2k a year on insurance fees, mine doubled first then up to 4x the cost of my family plan before Obama care and that was just me and my wife not my 2 kids.  So his statements hold nothing to me he is a liar of the highest order.

Ohh sorry also the religious thing is what makes most conservatives not like me.  All drugs should be legal(I only ever used MJ in CO aftrt it was legal but don't want to try anything else) and prostitution should be legal only if the woman do by choice.  Again I wouldn't use it had a chance in Germany but felt no use could go out any night and find some fun at a club.  But if someone else wants to why should I stop what 2 consenting adults do as long as no one gets hurt.

Just now, econ man said:

Couple of more paragraphs and you've got your manifesto.

Well I've never been committed or ever did a crime. Not even a parking ticket! Clean life here and no mental issues so unlike your left wing Buffalo nut job who admits his hate comes from 4chan liberal boards! You own that violence like the NY subway shooter and the chirtmas parade driver, softball shooter I can go on. 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, mudgirl said:

I think they should exchange email addresses so they can enjoy each other's nonsense, egotistical drivel in private. 

You attack and I show how you are full of BS.  But don't worry I have received alot of private messages saying thank you for standing up to your crew of attack dogs. You make it to easy.

40 minutes ago, Mexicoafterlife said:

Again no discussion or any kind just insults. Lol keep showing everyone who you are.

everyone knows who pedro kertesz is on this forum  and Gasp! lots of persons in the real world. I even have been acknowledged in the  mass and local media in all 3 NA countries. So what!  Keep farting in wind-SNORK!

24 minutes ago, Mexicoafterlife said:

Ohh sorry also the religious thing is what makes most conservatives not like me.  All drugs should be legal(I only ever used MJ in CO aftrt it was legal but don't want to try anything else) and prostitution should be legal only if the woman do by choice.  Again I wouldn't use it had a chance in Germany but felt no use could go out any night and find some fun at a club.  But if someone else wants to why should I stop what 2 consenting adults do as long as no one gets hurt.

You said Abortion is Killing.