Chapala.com Webboard

Better masks

cedros

40 minutes ago, AlanMexicali said:

278873718_546479690407648_7237447267302900649_n.jpg.3f61586edc19d1c1c3b160e619a42228.jpg

I do have evidence-A mask stops viruses like a chain link fence stops mosquitos-- There is no evidence- masks are just another money grab---just my common sense and seeing criminality in action--didn't your mama ever tell you not to take candy from strangers-The judge struck down masks mandates as illegal--the cdc and doj cried foul--" GOV'T CRIMINALITY'--"PERIOD"--Talk about stupid ? Half the word population are just insane---I'm glad I'm on the right side of history---HA---  Bill  Gates just threatened us with small pox--that's ok--I have the cure for small pox--but I'm not going to share it here-!

On 4/21/2022 at 7:14 PM, MtnMama said:

First I know this article is on a very progressive site. The first part of the article (written by a Long Covid sufferer) is pure snark. Well worth the read with an excellent link at the end.

The Pandemic is Finally Over - Rejoice?

No it is not over but we have to learn to live with it without all this disruption.  Cloth masks are a bad joke and a security blanket for the uninformed.  The real deal is expensive, must be changed often and worn like a pro.  In a practical sense that's not going to happen with most of the population.

It would help if someone would actually develop a vaccine that works without damaging immunity.  "Works" means it prevents getting and spreading covid which these do not.  All these massive outbreaks in supposedly highly vaccinated populations is a pretty good sign what we have now doesn't do much.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Mainecoons said:

No it is not over but we have to learn to live with it without all this disruption.  Cloth masks are a bad joke and a security blanket for the uninformed.  The real deal is expensive, must be changed often and worn like a pro.  In a practical sense that's not going to happen with most of the population.

It would help if someone would actually develop a vaccine that works without damaging immunity.  "Works" means it prevents getting and spreading covid which these do not.  All these massive outbreaks in supposedly highly vaccinated populations is a pretty good sign what we have now doesn't do much.

We'll have another plandemic - elections are coming along with the mail-in ballots--another steal--HA

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mainecoons said:

All these massive outbreaks in supposedly highly vaccinated populations is a pretty good sign what we have now doesn't do much.

If you call preventing one from ending up in the ICU or dead not doing much. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4