Chapala.com Webboard

Dental Express for dentures...the good, bad and ugly???

I had a 3-tooth bridge made by Dr. Edgar there.... don't think he is 'back' yet..... and it was perfect. Took one day using their CAD/CAM equipment. 3-4 years later it is still functioning as expected and required. You *might* ask to have a consultation appointment with Dr. Carlos first as I have heard good compliments on his capabilities and care. 

I don't think that that have 'god' pricing 'tho but since I didn't consider myself one I was happy. 😎

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, RickS said:

I had a 3-tooth bridge made by Dr. Edgar there.... don't think he is 'back' yet..... and it was perfect. Took one day using their CAD/CAM equipment. 3-4 years later it is still functioning as expected and required. You *might* ask to have a consultation appointment with Dr. Carlos first as I have heard good compliments on his capabilities and care. 

I don't think that that have 'god' pricing 'tho but since I didn't consider myself one I was happy. 😎

OK....maybe "god" pricing was asking to much...just changed to simple "good pricing"!!!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, artsnob said:

I. had unsuccessful bridge made - not same day, it took about 4 apts, and it never fit right, after several adjustments, so i do not use it..

Neither person in our house would agree ... our experiences have all been positive.