Chapala.com Webboard

AstraZeneca Boosters and vaccines this week!!

jrod

Available: chapala and Jocotepec both:
Cristianía park 4-7 Jan AstraZeneca 9 am - 3 pm

posters 60+, first and second roses for ages 18+

VACUNACIÓN
Del 4 al 7 de ENERO 2022
Vacua AstraZeneca
Parque de la Cristianía De 9:00 am a 3:00 pm
PRIMER DOSIS Y SEGUNDA DOSIS
Personas +18 años en adelante
REFUERZO (TERCERA DOSIS)
Personas de +60 años y
Personal de salud
REQUISITOS
-COPIA DE INE
-COPIA DE CURP
-EXPEDIENTE IMPRESO
-COMPROBANTE DE
-TU TRA Y/O 2DA DOSIS
Chapala

–————————

¡Atención!
GOBIERNO MUNICIPAL DE
I JOcOTEPEC
2021 - 2024
Aplicaremos vacunas ASTRA ZENECA:
-Refuerzos para mayores de 60 años
-Primera y segunda dosis de rezagados
de mayores de 20 años.
Del Martes 04 de enero
8:00 am a 4:00 pm
a
Viernes 07 de enero
8:00 am a 4:00 pm
Auditorio Municipal
"Marcos Castellanos"

• Like 1

Most of us foreigners don't have INE. Does that mean they are trying to restrict booster vaccinations to Mexicans?

I wonder if at least you have to live in chapala municipality. What about those that live in other municipalities-I guess wait and see what happens.

1 hour ago, bmh said:

No . it means a valid ID  in Mexico

I hope so. You have to wonder why they did not say that.

25 minutes ago, bmh said:

and i would bring a passport and copy just in case

Yes, bring anything related just in case.

We went last time the booster was available in Joco.  They wanted to see the resident card, proof of last vaccination (at least 6 months ago) CURP page,  and a copy of your online registration form. Bring copies of all because they will keep one of each for their files.  We had a friend who only brought the original proof of vaccinations and they kept it.  Luckily you can get online and get another copy, I think.  I don't know where the Municipal Auditorium is located but you can Google it.

Reading these posts, and the profussion of confusion would make me think twice about living in Mexico if I had a "serious" underling Heath condition. I have this vision of a bunch of ants going in all directions fueled by a mixture of directives, some false and some correct!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, cedros said:

I hope so. You have to wonder why they did not say that.

Gee..... maybe because this is a generic list and we're in MEXICO??? Sheesh!     Anyone who is not a citizen should know by now to bring corresponding ID..... for which I agree with bmh's advice to take both PP and resident card.  Too much is always better than not enough.

Gosh, that is terrible. Up here in BC and south of the border in WA, depending on the method used by the drug store, medical clinic, etc, you make an appointment, and come in by yourself and get the vaccine shot in less than 4 minutes. Then, you've got to wait for 15 to 20 minutes to make sure you don't have a negative reaction and then you are off to wherever.

25 minutes ago, johanson said:

Gosh, that is terrible. Up here in BC and south of the border in WA, depending on the method used by the drug store, medical clinic, etc, you make an appointment, and come in by yourself and get the vaccine shot in less than 4 minutes. Then, you've got to wait for 15 to 20 minutes to make sure you don't have a negative reaction and then you are off to wherever.

BC and Washington state are much better organized than Mexico is.

I arrived at noon in chapala and got the shot at 4pmthe idfor foreigners is tbe pasdport ot the resident card.If the id you show does not have an address or if the address is not local bring a ckpy of a utility bill..

MY iNE has my chiapas address so I was askrd for a.proof of residency  here

. Which.i had.. 

THERE WERE 2 OR 3 LINES AND IT WAS CONFUSING.

The line (s)on the left side of the entrance wad a line  where you papers were checked and another where you could get copies made or where they would print what was missing.. It wad not orderly and was very slow : 3 men had a computer and the 4rth seemed to have been shopping for something on his cell.. People got mad , told him.off and he left

.One of the remaining ones seemingly in charge had a printer then a machine to make copies and on top his laptop  and cell which means that he had to remove fhis laptop and cell every time one of the 3 wanted to make a copy.. 

AFTER THE PAPERS WERE CHECKED AND FOUND COMPLETE, WE WERE SENT TO THE OTHER LINE THAT WAS CLEAR TO CRUZ ROJA..  .. 

When the line got to the entrance 3 women checked the papers again..this is where they asked me for proof of residence..I probably would have lost it if I had not had one as a back up  and then we went in to get vaccinated

it wad not a great day but I gott the third dosis so I am.happy.

11 hours ago, bmh said:

Good less people will come especially the negative ones

Fewer people, not less people.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, Natasha said:

Gee..... maybe because this is a generic list and we're in MEXICO??? Sheesh!     Anyone who is not a citizen should know by now to bring corresponding ID..... for which I agree with bmh's advice to take both PP and resident card.  Too much is always better than not enough.

That is a poor excuse. They should have been more specific but they are only volunteers. It took us 6 hours to get the Astrazenca booster in Chapala today. Very disorganized and I had all kinds of paperwork but they weren't interested in much of it.

How unfortunate! I would bet anything that this was run by the incompetant and disorganized Servidores del Nacion. They are the same ones who ran the first Sinovac vaccinations here. Disgraceful.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ferret said:

How unfortunate! I would bet anything that this was run by the incompetant and disorganized Servidores del Nacion. They are the same ones who ran the first Sinovac vaccinations here. Disgraceful.

I would bet the same.

As a foreigner it is your responsability to know what INE is and what a valid ID in this country is so I do not falt them on that one but I told them they should have a line saying that if the address on the ID is different from Chapala, they should mention a proof of residence is required. I told them that and they had zero interest in adding anything  or in checking this at the beginning of the line rather than after 2 or 3 hours  ... I thought that was rediculous and again I saw no interest in improving or clarifying anything or making it smoother or easier.

5 hours ago, cedros said:

took 6 hours to get the booster today.

Mexico makes disorganized inefficiency into a high art form. It's truly unbelievable.

I need a new stove. Nothing fancy, simple little four burner. Found one I was okay with yesterday at Elektra, asking if they had one in the box, not the floor model. Yes. Okay, I'll take it. They handed me a ticket, then directed to the line-ups at their Banco Azteca cajas. I was expected to stand in line for what looked like easily a 20 minute wait, behind people doing complicated banking business (even a simple deposit or withdrawal seems to take no less than 10-15 minutes per person at Mexican banks), just to pay for a purchase in the store.

I turned around and walked out. I'll find a stove somewhere they actually make it easy to buy something.

• Like 1

On 1/4/2022 at 5:04 PM, Floradude said:

Copy of the online registration form?  I registered but I did not receive anything back.

THE SAME HAPPENED TO ME i could not get the form.that  they use for the proof of third jab so they did it for me in chapala.