Chapala.com Webboard

Just For The Record

BTW it is a bit of a mystery as to why the pot hole thread got removed.  There was a bit of snark from the usual suspects but nothing IMO that warranted removal.

The other thread got pretty ugly, I can understand that one.  Since I do not moderate threads I am a significant participant in I did not do anything about it.  When you have a concern about those, contact Mod 5, Pete.

I will find out exactly who handles pot holes in Ajijic and where the money comes from and post that information when I get it.  

I wasn't banned there.  I stopped going for so long the membership expired.  I haven't renewed it because frankly that's a pretty ugly bunch over there with a few exceptions, not including you unfortunately.

That's a buddy of mine.  Feel free to prove otherwise.  That should prove to be as futile as the proof in your covid postings.  Why don't you get him banned?  He'll get a laugh out of it.

I quite enjoy the obsession y'all over there have about me.  And I know it helps keep up the otherwise anemic posting there.  I mean that board is so boring even Gary Chillin came back here not that long after swearing he was done.  

Pissed you got caught in misinformation again?  You could have asked Bisbee, I did PM her when I saw the Poll thread missing and let her know it wasn't me.

Membership doesn't expire on any forum although it should. The really nasty thing about some forums is that they don't remove a member from the official roster even when they die or are banned. Gotta keep those numbers up doncha know in case the forum goes up for sale.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

True of this one, however I simply stopped using that one and when I went back to check a year later without even logging in it was gone.  I got no notice of being banned but if I were banned there I would count it as a compliment. 

Who knows, maybe I just got banned for being alive because I stopped posting many months before the membership stopped working. 

I did get banned by Bob for a short time for openly questioning his allowance of really nasty personal attacks in the general sections.  Shortly after that he created a special section, the Octagon, for the ugly to slander anyone and everyone they wanted to.  He did unban me around that time but I just stopped using it and many months later when I tried to log in the membership didn't work.

Who knows, maybe I got banned again for being alive and not following the party line.  Oh woe is me!

You'd have to ask Bob how his board works on inactive memberships.  You're right this one could sure use some process for getting rid of the inactive.

You are correct Ferret. Chapala.com, about 15 years ago, was developing a real small town America, redneck, bigoted feel to it. I asked be removed, their own computer tech had no idea how to do that.

Before you pat yourself on the back (no one else will), have a look at the new Super Spreader emoji I created for you. Do you invite me to post it here?

2 hours ago, CHILLIN said:

You are correct Ferret. Chapala.com, about 15 years ago, was developing a real small town America, redneck, bigoted feel to it. I asked be removed, their own computer tech had no idea how to do that.

Before you pat yourself on the back (no one else will), have a look at the new Super Spreader emoji I created for you. Do you invite me to post it here?

Not being removed doesn't obligate you to post here.  But stick around, you provide a lot of entertainment.

Not much enlightenment but a lot of entertainment.  🤣

I saw your silly emoji.  I will confess to having a super spread after the holidays despite profound and heart felt self promises not to do so this year.

Happy New Year to you Gary.  

Dan

No Danny Boy, it is what I consider edutainment. I was groomed for that role by Canada's national broadcaster - the CBC., since I was 16, but never took it up. Got the looks, got the foreign vocabulary, inheriated the typing skills.

Anyway, give your behaviour some serious thought . Remember, you have a lot of responsibilites, you like that, but not when deadly pandemics are involved. All you are inspiring is "haters", which I am not. Regardless of your opinions you are a community leader, SO LEAD!

Even the Dumpster is now telling people to get the jab.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

On 1/2/2022 at 5:21 PM, CHILLIN said:

No Danny Boy, it is what I consider edutainment. I was groomed for that role by Canada's national broadcaster - the CBC., since I was 16, but never took it up. Got the looks, got the foreign vocabulary, inheriated the typing skills.

Anyway, give your behaviour some serious thought . Remember, you have a lot of responsibilites, you like that, but not when deadly pandemics are involved. All you are inspiring is "haters", which I am not. Regardless of your opinions you are a community leader, SO LEAD!

Even the Dumpster is now telling people to get the jab.

I'm not here to lead.  Neither are you.  

The participants in mass psychosis are always going to hate and try to silence, imprison or kill those who do not follow the narrative and speak out against it.  Let's face it, if your "cause" has a real and defensible basis, the causees are not driven to that sort of behavior.  It is when the cause has feet of clay the causees are driven to shut down dissent and hate the dissenters.    

As you are a participant, you are safe.  :D

As you found out at TOB, safe and group think is rather boring.  So welcome back.

Thank you Victor.  Please note Victor's post, Mudgirl.

As the purpose of this thread is complete, I am going to close it.

• Sad 1