Chapala.com Webboard

Chinese vaccines do not control Omicron

geeser

Perhaps if MC and the rest of the anti-vaxer, anti-masker types didn't spend their days reading right wing websites, that they frequent not to actually gather information and  educate themselves, but to bolster their own pre-conceived opinions, and to provide them with fodder to endlessly insist on pointing out how wrong anyone who doesn't think like them is, they might not be so brainwashed. 

"according to MediaBias/FactCheck, the website LifeSiteNews was founded by the conservative lobbyist organization in Toronto in 1978 and it is still funded by it. LifeSiteNews is rated as far right biased based on story selection and manipulative articles.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

9 minutes ago, mudgirl said:

Perhaps if MC and the rest of the anti-vaxer, anti-masker types didn't spend their days reading right wing websites, that they frequent not to actually gather information and  educate themselves, but to bolster their own pre-conceived opinions, and to provide them with fodder to endlessly insist on pointing out how wrong anyone who doesn't think like them is, they might not be so brainwashed. 

"according to MediaBias/FactCheck, the website LifeSiteNews was founded by the conservative lobbyist organization in Toronto in 1978 and it is still funded by it. LifeSiteNews is rated as far right biased based on story selection and manipulative articles.

Those types of websites are pure garbage and state malicious lies as being truths trying to corrupt the members of societies they influence. Typical of Evangelists. IMO

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, mudgirl said:

So Left Wing sites are good and Right Wing sites are bad...thank you for that...what a wonderful education you are giving us here!!!

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, gringohombre said:

So Left Wing sites are good and Right Wing sites are bad...thank you for that...what a wonderful education you are giving us here!!!

That isn't what I said at all. As usual, you read 1, add 1, and come up with 3.

If one wants specific scientific information, one reads scientific, peer reviewed studies, not websites that are fact-checked as printing  misinformation, which cherry pick articles that bolster their religious, political or social leanings.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, mudgirl said:

If one wants specific scientific information, one reads scientific, peer reviewed studies, not websites that are fact-checked as printing  misinformation, which cherry pick articles that bolster their religious, political or social leanings.

48 minutes ago, gringohombre said:

You finally figured it out.

39 minutes ago, mudgirl said:

Correct.

32 minutes ago, mudgirl said:

Which fact checkers are you referring to...the ones that are advising mainstream (FAKE) news??? How many retractions, apologies and corrections have they had to issue lately???

Tim, the link I provided is the most up to date based on the current situation and is dated December 30th, 2021. It contains information for both travellers and those who live there.

2 hours ago, Ferret said:

Tim, the link I provided is the most up to date based on the current situation and is dated December 30th, 2021. It contains information for both travellers and those who live there.

I did not bother looking at it. Does not change that my friend was tested and got his card last week and his 2 family members the week before.

https://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/covid-certificate-and-jabs/47080616

On 12/29/2021 at 9:48 AM, ibarra said:

What a horrible divisive topic.  People that have been friends for a long time, now, won't speak to each other over this.  What happened to deciding to simply disagree about something?  Why the hatred?  We all have differing opinions about many, many issues.  We aren't clones of each other.  Personal attacks on this site are unbelievable.  Wanting someone to die, or stating they WILL die, because they don't feel the same way you do.  OMG  how sad.

BLESSED ARE THE PEACEMAKERS,THEY SHALL SEE GOD. LET US LOVE ONE ANOTHER IN THIS NEW YEAR, DESPITE OUR DIFFERENCES

Again, humans have been through this many times before. I don't mean Typhoid Mary, she was an asymptomatic carrier, when she realised she had typhoid, she was too poor, and there was no safety net for her.

But then there was Gaetan, an Air Canada flight steward based out of Montreal. He was apparently a very handsome man, with blonde hair and mustache. His hobby was visting gay bath houses, all over the world. He started getting sicker and sicker. They began to identify thIs 'gay flu' as a highly infectious deadly disease called HIV and then AIDS. Gaetan though was unable to curb his desires and he became a super spreader of AIDS all over the world.

I don't recall how many people (gay and straight) died from this horrible disease, which is still a problem in many parts of the world. It was only very recently that have some trials of new vaccine are in progress. A problem with getting volunteers, paid or unpaid, if they are wrong, you are doomed to a life of taking very expensive drug "cocktails", which are unaffordable in poor countries.

Ferret, I can't find the link to the information you posted about getting the vaccine for those traveling here from other countries. A Canadian friend has been staying here for over a month and wants to know how he can get the vaccine and stay longer.  Please let me know so I can pass the information to him.

Sorry Gringal. I don't ever recall posting anything about how visitors to Mexico can get the vaccine here. There is that little problem with having to show a bill (CFE or Telmex) in your name to show residency and your immigration card.

4 hours ago, oregontochapala said:

Not to mention a CURP.

To my knowledge, there were no non-residents who were able to get vaccinated the first time around. Given that the next round is solely for refuerzos, there isn't any sense making an attempt unless you are a resident who had two jabs HERE prior to June 2021. All others will be turned away.

I got my second shot of AstraZeneca HERE on August 6th.

4 hours ago, southernguy said:

Good interview that may help some of those pro covid  vaxers to  help put things in perspective.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/3SCsueX2bZdbEzRtKOCEyT#login

Your video has been debunked. Now that is perspective, right?

https://factcheck.afp.com/http%3A%2F%2Fdoc.afp.com%2F9V36YN-1

" 'Misleading and frankly dangerous'

Offit characterized the Malone video as "dangerously, flagrantly incorrect."

He added: "If anyone takes this man seriously, then they could put either themselves or their children at risk."

Greenhouse said she found the video to be "misleading and frankly dangerous," and "misinformation."

"People without a medical background will believe the statements in the video because Malone comes across as a knowledgeable 'expert.' The result is that many parents will decide not to vaccinate their children based upon this misinformation. That is why it is so crucial for us to widely disseminate evidence-based, study-proven information," she said.

Yonts said that her "overall take is that there's just no rationale behind it, and I find it irresponsible to put that out there without anything to back up his claims.""

• Thanks 3

5 hours ago, oregontochapala said:

Not to mention a CURP.

To my knowledge, there were no non-residents who were able to get vaccinated the first time around. Given that the next round is solely for refuerzos, there isn't any sense making an attempt unless you are a resident who had two jabs HERE prior to June 2021. All others will be turned away.

In our state of San Luis Potosi non legal residents can get Astra Zeneca; a first, second or after 6 months a third one with only a photo ID, a passport and a recent CFE bill. My US buddy did over 4 months ago. He got a hand written "comprobante". I was with him and they didn't look at his passport. Stated they will give it to anyone over 39 at that vaccination center.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ferret said:

I got my second shot of AstraZeneca HERE on August 6th.

So did we, and I expect we will have to wait until February to get booster jabbed. They repeat 6 MONTHS AFTER several times in the information section. So it goes.

11 hours ago, AlanMexicali said:

Your video has been debunked. Now that is perspective, right?

https://factcheck.afp.com/http%3A%2F%2Fdoc.afp.com%2F9V36YN-1

" 'Misleading and frankly dangerous'

Offit characterized the Malone video as "dangerously, flagrantly incorrect."

He added: "If anyone takes this man seriously, then they could put either themselves or their children at risk."

Greenhouse said she found the video to be "misleading and frankly dangerous," and "misinformation."

"People without a medical background will believe the statements in the video because Malone comes across as a knowledgeable 'expert.' The result is that many parents will decide not to vaccinate their children based upon this misinformation. That is why it is so crucial for us to widely disseminate evidence-based, study-proven information," she said.

Yonts said that her "overall take is that there's just no rationale behind it, and I find it irresponsible to put that out there without anything to back up his claims.""

I guess no one watched enough of the video posted to understand who actually runs the fact checkers :-).

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, southernguy said:

I guess no one watched enough of the video posted to understand who actually runs the fact checkers :-).

This is an improvement as first he tried to ad hom the secondary source.  You can bet he didn't watch the actual video from the LA State site.  Also perhaps he is unaware FB has testified in court admitting their so called "fact checking" is in fact opinion.  And it is opinion with only one point of view.  Anyone who hasn't figured that out by now is seriously clueless.

As more and more healthy people show up in hospitals with side effects from these jabs we see more and more eye witness results confirming the previously reported very serious side effects are more common than the heavily censored and bought and paid for MSM want to admit.  Like their vaccine, their censorship is increasingly leaky.

Given the trend here as more and more failures of these "vaccines" surfaces and the CDC is less and less able to hide from them that the old adage "time wounds all heels" will assert itself this year.  It's going to be interesting this year, to say the least.

Here I think we can expect to see some seriously angry people lashing out as the wheels come off of their narrative.  Indeed we already have.  Just remember that anger and personal attack is the defensive response of people who can't defend their ideas, positions and beliefs.  

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

MC, your whole argument is riddled with lies and suppositions.  When are you going to grow up and make truthful arguments?

« As more and more healthy people show up in hospitals with side effects from these jabs we see more and more eye witness results confirming the previously reported very serious side effects are more common than the heavily censored and bought and paid for MSM want to admit.  Like their vaccine, their censorship is increasingly leaky.

Given the trend here as more and more failures of these "vaccines" surfaces and the CDC is less and less able to hide from them that the old adage "time wounds all heels" will assert itself this year.  It's going to be interesting this year, to say the least.

1 hour ago, southernguy said:

In this case a dedicated Worldwide service. Do you know?

https://factcheck.afp.com/about-us

TOP NEWS
REGIONS
TOPICS

"About us

AFP launched its digital verification service in France in 2017 and has grown to become the leading global fact-checking organisation, with dedicated journalists in countries from the United States to Myanmar. Our journalists monitor online content in local languages, from Amharic to Hindi, Polish or Portuguese. They take into account local cultures, languages and politics and work with AFP’s bureaus worldwide to investigate and disprove false information, focusing on items that can be harmful, impactful and manipulative."

5 minutes ago, Jreboll said:

MC, your whole argument is riddled with lies and suppositions.  When are you going to grow up and make truthful arguments?

« As more and more healthy people show up in hospitals with side effects from these jabs we see more and more eye witness results confirming the previously reported very serious side effects are more common than the heavily censored and bought and paid for MSM want to admit.  Like their vaccine, their censorship is increasingly leaky.

Given the trend here as more and more failures of these "vaccines" surfaces and the CDC is less and less able to hide from them that the old adage "time wounds all heels" will assert itself this year.  It's going to be interesting this year, to say the least.

Not suppositions, actual reports.  I recognize you aren't aware of these.  When are you going to grow up and get more skeptical when things clearly don't add up?  How many hints like the CDC telling the vaccinated and allegedly protected not to get on cruise ships because they are going to get the very thing they are vaccinated against?

When will you question why you are being led by a "Doctor" with no real medical experience who has been pushing the very gain of function experimentation and funding of a lab in an enemy state that caused all of this to begin with?  

And of course your first sentence is the "tell" here as you offer no proof to back it up.  When I asked you to document when in your experience you have ever seen a vaccine so faulty it required warnings from the CDC it would not protect you, you had no response.

What's sad to see is a medical professional like yourself so taken in that you are not able to view what your fellow professionals, not retired but out there working in hospitals, treating patients and on the front lines where they see first hand what is happening as jabbed, formerly healthy young people showing up in emergency rooms with the known side effects of these vaccines.  LA is only one example, there are first hand reports from other hospitals as well.

Grown ups know the essence of good science is questioning and on going investigation, not cover ups, politicizing, cancelling, personal attacks and censorship as the proponents of these failing vaccines are engaged in.  The good news is it is impossible for either side to exercise that kind of control for long and the truth will come out.  I don't fear that because I don't have to be right here, I just have to pursue the truth and accept it when it shows up.

I'm glad this board has good archives.  In a year we'll see who is reminding who of how badly they got it wrong.  I'm not losing any sleep over my chances on that.  :D

Have a Happy, jab free New Years.   

• Like 2