Chapala.com Webboard

Chinese vaccines do not control Omicron

geeser

11 minutes ago, Mainecoons said:

So I'll ask you the same question despite the nasty and personal tone of your posting.  Not the first time with you BTW.  I understand that having your deeply held beliefs not doing well in the light of day is upsetting.  You could choose to reexamine them rather than lashing out like this.

Can you cite any similar warning from the CDC flat out telling people this?

I can't but perhaps you can.  I'll wait.

God knows it would be easy enough to look this up but here you go, Ferret.

https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/notices/warning/coronavirus-cruise-ship

They will not answer because they cannot. They know that you  "gotcha" them. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

5 minutes ago, Ferret said:

Again. Anyone with a brain should not need to be told this. 

Told what?  That the answer to the question is, "never?"

Here's what an RN with 17 years experience testified to in a Louisiana health and welfare hearing on December 6 

Wed Dec 22, 2021 – 4:03 pm EST

LOUISIANA (LifeSiteNews) – Collette Martin, a registered nurse with 17 years of experience, told a Louisiana Health & Welfare hearing on December 6 that nurses in hospitals are witnessing “terrifying” reactions to the COVID shots, but their concerns are being ignored and dismissed.

FULL TRANSCRIPT

I’m an RN of 17 years: 12 years oncology and in the past 5 years I’ve been a float resource nurse to all the different floors in the hospital. I’m extremely concerned with the idea of mandating this vaccine for our children. The reactions we’re seeing in the hospital with adults are terrifying and being ignored.

Just some examples of post-vaccine reactions: blood clots, heart attacks, strokes, encephalopathy, heart arrhythmia such as atrial fibrillation. In the elderly we’re seeing an increase in falls, syncope, acute onset of confusion with unknown aetiology. Two young and healthy co-workers I know have vision changes, tingling and numbness in lower extremities they’re still dealing with. Another co-worker developed DVT’s [Deep Vein Thrombosis].

I’ve personally had a patient die 3 months after his vaccine of pericarditis, which we know is a known side-effect. Diagnosed 30 days after his shot, no mention to VAERS. The majority of nurses, nurse managers and some doctors do not even know what VAERS is. I’ve spoken to our chief of medicine, managers, other nurses on why we’re not reporting to VAERS and the most common response is, “What is VAERS?”

It’s a topic that’s very difficult to address in a hospital setting. I bring up my concerns and repeatedly get dismissed. I’ve been told, “I’m sure someone is investigating this.” Well if we aren’t, then who is? Especially since Pfizer ended their study just 6 months after the trial started. I also have been told that VAERS isn’t the best indication of vaccine side-effect. Well if that is the case, what are we supposed to be looking at?

Over 18 thousands deaths, a million permanently disabled and the CDC admits only 1 to 10% of reactions are even being reported and we know the hospitals are not reporting anything. This is not just where I work. I have many nurse friends in other local hospitals in the South-East [of] Louisiana [who] say the same thing.

What I also find highly disturbing is our treatment protocol. I truly believe our protocol is killing our COVID patients. When I asked other nurses their thoughts they agree. At this point doctors will admit our main treatment is not working, “But it’s all we have!” We know that’s simply not true. It’s just what the CDC will allow us to give, our hands are tied.

Back to our children. We have chemotherapies that we know have side-effects causing blood cancer such as leukaemia in 10+ years after giving the drug. We know this because we have real long-term trials on these drugs. We are not just seeing severe acute reactions with this vaccine, but we have zero idea what any long-term reactions are. Cancers, auto-immune, infertility —  we just don’t know. We are potentially sacrificing our children for fear of maybe dying, or getting sick of a virus. A virus with a 99% survival rate. Our children are not even at risk for this. As of now we have more children that’s died from the COVID vaccine than of COVID itself.

And then the Health Department to come out and say the new variant [Omicron] has all the side-effects of the vaccine reactions we’re currently seeing now. It’s maddening and I don’t understand why more people don’t see it. And I think they do, but fear speaking out and even worse, being fired.

This is not something easy for me to come up here and speak about, but I feel a deep conviction about speaking truth about what the nurses are seeing behind this hospital walls. This is not about adults who can choose to research or not, this is about our helpless children. And when I look back on this in 20 to 30 years, I have to know that I did everything I could, and I’m asking you to please ponder this: What side of history will you be on? I have to know to this madness has to stop.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Mainecoons said:

Here's what an RN with 17 years experience testified to in a Louisiana health and welfare hearing on December 6 

More BS. The source of this, obviously made up article, is simply propaganda from this far right Canadian Catholic website. IMO. They are a  bunch of anti-social and malicious lying Christians. IMO

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/LifeSiteNews

"LifeSiteNews (or simply LifeSite) is a Canadian Catholic far-right anti-abortion advocacy website and news publication. LifeSiteNews has published misleading information and conspiracy theories, and in 2021, was banned from some social media platforms for spreading COVID-19 misinformation.

LifeSiteNews has been described as far-right conservativesocial conservative, and ultraconservative"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, Mainecoons said:

Your link does NOT take me directly to this article. Furthermore (and in addition to the post from AlanMexicali)...

Did 45K People Die Within 3 Days of Getting COVID Vaccine? | Snopes.com

Do you read anything but right wing sites?

• Thanks 4

It is way past time that people admit the truth to what thousands of scientists and doctors have been saying since the very "get go" of this vaccine search: namely this respiratory virus will NEVER be eradicated.

Sadly, they have been labeled as "kooks or conspiracists" by the MSM. They offer PRIME EVIDENCE; the Flu virus is still alive and well with new variants every year, for how many years now since a vaccine was developed?  They encourage the most vulnerable to get it every Flu season (vaccine lasts only 6 months and changes every year to handle the new variants) and now we have (after all these years and millions of lost lives) much better ways to treat it if you get a severe case. Eradication:? NEVER.

So, what does that Flu Vaccine actually help with, since it is only about 52.5 % effective against contacting  the actual seasonal Flu? The vaccine offers some protection to those who actually get the Flu by usually making the effects of the Flu much milder and less life threatening, which is a "positive" for those people at greater risk.

It doesn't take a "rocket scientist" to see that the vaccines for the Flu and Covid do basically the same things: offer protection from severe cases to those who get the vaccine, but neither will offer 100% protection, NEVER. Those in need of both vaccines are those at "high risk"; not strong , healthy, people whose immune system can handle either situation.

We have survived all these years with about 50% of the population taking annual Flu vaccines, and the rest not. Some who are at risk every year refuse to take the vaccine and some die because they had other conditions that their bodies could not handle all the stress added to it. But, Many at high risk are spared severe cases of the Flu.

The secret to moving forward is in developing Successful Treatments for those who actually get the Covid virus (not in continually trying to "eradicate" it), because it will never be eradicated (that should be very clear by now to all). That has allowed us to move forward with the Flu virus. THAT is the secret to moving past this FEAR that has engulfed so many and divided people and families.

Hopefully, we will someday get leadership that will care about all lives and we can move forward with our lives.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

It's a process and is by no means perfect. This ain't no ordinary garden variety of virus. The wordwide collaboration on the vaccines and the new medicines to combat it has been extraordinary. This may lead to elimination of coronaviruses completely.

There have been leaps and bounds in all things medical in my lifetime. Things that we now think of as commonplace. Heart transplants, lung transplants, kidney transplants, chemotherapies starting and being finely tuned to specific kinds of cancer. Corneal transplants. Surgery for cataracts. And the list goes on and on and on.

New is not bad. New can be fine tuned. Don't throw the baby out with the bath water.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AlanMexicali said:

More BS. The source of this, obviously made up article, is simply propaganda from this far right Canadian Catholic website. IMO. They are a  bunch of anti-social and malicious lying Christians. IMO

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/LifeSiteNews

"LifeSiteNews (or simply LifeSite) is a Canadian Catholic far-right anti-abortion advocacy website and news publication. LifeSiteNews has published misleading information and conspiracy theories, and in 2021, was banned from some social media platforms for spreading COVID-19 misinformation.

LifeSiteNews has been described as far-right conservativesocial conservative, and ultraconservative"

It is a direct transcript.  Watch this video and see if it is correct.  I did.  She said what the transcript lists.

I went to the official Louisiana site for this hearing and found the testimony beginning at 7:31:50.

https://www.house.louisiana.gov/H_Video/VideoArchivePlayer?v=house/2021/dec/1206_21_HW

It is always a good idea to check back to the sources instead of just automatically going into ad hom mode as you have here.  Bear in mind there is a high degree of MSM censorship against anything that questions the covid narrative.  I do not cite sources like this unless I can follow the story back to its origin as I have done here.

That hearing is absolutely loaded with damming medical testimony.  I'm going to spend some time watching it.  The first hour is quite interesting to say the least.

48 minutes ago, Ferret said:

Your link does NOT take me directly to this article. Furthermore (and in addition to the post from AlanMexicali)...

Did 45K People Die Within 3 Days of Getting COVID Vaccine? | Snopes.com

Do you read anything but right wing sites?

Ferret I gave you the link to the CDC for the advisory against cruise ships.  Isn't that what you requested?

29 minutes ago, Ferret said:

It's a process and is by no means perfect. This ain't no ordinary garden variety of virus. The wordwide collaboration on the vaccines and the new medicines to combat it has been extraordinary. This may lead to elimination of coronaviruses completely.

There have been leaps and bounds in all things medical in my lifetime. Things that we now think of as commonplace. Heart transplants, lung transplants, kidney transplants, chemotherapies starting and being finely tuned to specific kinds of cancer. Corneal transplants. Surgery for cataracts. And the list goes on and on and on.

New is not bad. New can be fine tuned. Don't throw the baby out with the bath water.

Respiratory viruses will NEVER be Eradicated. When we accept that, we can concentrate on treatments and move forward with our lives. Until then, just pissin' in the wind.

Anyone with hospital experience would know that a “float” nurse would be the least likely nurse to know what goes on in a hospital. You have to be an experienced nurse in a particular unit to notice the subtle changes that a changing demographic means anything. The whole article is a scam. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

43 minutes ago, Jim Bowie said:

Respiratory viruses will NEVER be Eradicated. When we accept that, we can concentrate on treatments and move forward with our lives. Until then, just pissin' in the wind.

If pissin' puts a damper on the fire, it's just fine with me.

45 minutes ago, Mainecoons said:

Ferret I gave you the link to the CDC for the advisory against cruise ships.  Isn't that what you requested?

No. I asked for the link to the article on the statements made by the nurse. You provided a link but it doesn't actually link to the statements made by the nurse.

1 minute ago, Ferret said:

If pissin' puts a damper on the fire, it's just fine with me.

No. I asked for the link to the article on the statements made by the nurse. You provided a link but it doesn't actually link to the statements made by the nurse.

OK look later and I link you to the direct testimony from the Louisiana hearing.  Is that sufficient?

3 minutes ago, Jreboll said:

Anyone with hospital experience would know that a “float” nurse would be the least likely nurse to know what goes on in a hospital. You have to be an experienced nurse in a particular unit to notice the subtle changes that a changing demographic means anything. The whole article is a scam. 

I would think that would depend on where that nurse spent her time.  She was part of a group testifying on that topic.  You might want to watch all three of them in the video from the direct LA link.  

In her case, given the variety of covid vaccine reaction issues she testified on, she might be in a position to witness more than someone staying in the same place all the time.

Regarding the aspiration of IM injections, this is common practice and is used by correctly trained medical personnel. The exclusions of which I am aware are analgesics and blood thinners. Certainly this should be practiced for vaccines.

Since there is no truly solid evidence that vaccines are not reducing the spread or mutation of the virus, is there any point to ridiculing people who choose not to be vaccinated? Or pointing blame?

There are countries (Switzerland is one) which are accepting proven natural immunity to issue a 'card' similar to the proof of vaccination card for admission to services/events. As I posted previously Canada is accepting entry to citizens with similar proof of natural immunity. No, I'm not suggesting people should try getting sick but if they already have been, the choice is perhaps clearer.

Will the virus deteriorate? Did the first SARS virus?

• Like 1

This is what's going on in Switzerland right now... very strict even after you get there... 

Coronavirus: the situation in Switzerland - SWI swissinfo.ch

Also have to jump through hoops to get in whether you're vaccinated or not vaccinated:

Swiss perspectives in 10 languages
Travel to and from Switzerland 
With few exceptions, everyone entering Switzerland – vaccinated/recovered or unvaccinated – must present an entry form and a negative test result. 
The list of countries with a variant of concern determines whether a person has to go into quarantine after entering Switzerland (the list is currently empty). Anyone who has been in a country with a variant of concern in the ten days prior to entering Switzerland must go into quarantine. This also applies to people who have been vaccinated or have recovered from Covid. On December 6 the government lifted the automatic requirement for travellers to quarantine if they arrive from countries with Omicron cases as the variant has already arrived in Switzerland.
The testing regime for entering Switzerland is in effect from December 20. In addition to PCR tests taken within the previous 72 hours, rapid antigen tests taken within the previous 24 hours will also be accepted. The requirement for a second test taken 4-7 days after entering will be waved for the vaccinated and recovered.
The Federal Office of Public Health has detailed information on entering Switzerland.

Unvaccinated travellers, with right of entry to Canada, will continue to be tested on arrival and day 8 and quarantine for 14 days. However, those arriving by air will now be required to stay in a designated quarantine facility or other suitable location while they await the result of their on arrival test.

5 minutes ago, Ferret said:

This is what's going on in Switzerland right now... very strict even after you get there... 

Also have to jump through hoops to get in whether you're vaccinated or not vaccinated:

With few exceptions, everyone entering Switzerland – vaccinated/recovered or unvaccinated – must present an entry form and a negative test result. 
The list of countries with a variant of concern determines whether a person has to go into quarantine after entering Switzerland (the list is currently empty). Anyone who has been in a country with a variant of concern in the ten days prior to entering Switzerland must go into quarantine. This also applies to people who have been vaccinated or have recovered from Covid. On December 6 the government lifted the automatic requirement for travellers to quarantine if they arrive from countries with Omicron cases as the variant has already arrived in Switzerland.
The testing regime for entering Switzerland is in effect from December 20. In addition to PCR tests taken within the previous 72 hours, rapid antigen tests taken within the previous 24 hours will also be accepted. The requirement for a second test taken 4-7 days after entering will be waved for the vaccinated and recovered.
The Federal Office of Public Health has detailed information on entering Switzerland.

Do those requirements include Illegals who enter the country, or just your regular entries? Asking for a friend.

For anyone is not aware and because this forum only shows local stats, please be aware that supposed stats Nacionally have gone from 18,192 cases on December 27th, 2021 to 32,221 cases as of yesterday. In Jalisco, they have gone from 579 to 995 in the same time frame. I say "supposed" because we all know that they are vastly under reported. Stay safe and have a Happy New Year.... whether you are here illegally or legally.

US surpasses 2M cases in one week for first time during pandemic; South Africa study finds omicron less severe: Latest COVID-19 updates (msn.com)

I sincerely hope that Omicron is less virulent than some of the previous versions. 

2 hours ago, Mainecoons said:

Ferret is not disputing that we should not be going on cruise ships  (or any other large shared indoor spaces for that matter).

YOU, sir, are the one who said it is because the vaccines do not work.    That is a blatantly false, misleading, and trollish thing to say.   The vaccines do work and have saved countless lives directly and indirectly.    

How about you giving it a rest?     Put your moderator or your tin foil hat on and toast to a better 2022.      

16 minutes ago, virgo lady said:

Ferret is not disputing that we should not be going on cruise ships  (or any other large shared indoor spaces for that matter).

YOU, sir, are the one who said it is because the vaccines do not work.    That is a blatantly false, misleading, and trollish thing to say.   The vaccines do work and have saved countless lives directly and indirectly.    

How about you giving it a rest?     Put your moderator or your tin foil hat on and toast to a better 2022.      

Try that again.  The CDC issued this warning.  I just posted it.  Read it carefully.  It says the vaccinated can spread and get covid in those close quarters.  I'm glad you think the vaccines work.  I imagine the cruise line operators also wished they did as well.

How about you paying more attention before you post and being less personal when you do so.  :D 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Ferret said:

Ferret I already posted the info from the Canadian site in the other thread a couple of weeks ago. I have friends in Switzerland who had covid and not the vaccine, then got the serum test to receive the pass card to gain entry to facilities. I guess you thought I meant travelers for some reason.

I just arrived in snowy Seattle, for my annual yearend visit and got, as I have posted before, my Covid19 booster shot. ( 2 Pfizers earlier in the year and a Moderna booster

I tried to get a shot lakeside, but I was not successful. (NO, I didn't try that hard to get that shot as I knew I was coming North 8 months after my second shot.)

Up here, the Covid19 vaccine shots are free. Are they free in Mexico too, or does one have to pay? And if so, how much do they charge per vaccine shot?  Thanks in advance for your response.