Chapala.com Webboard

Chinese vaccines do not control Omicron

geeser

This is something that could be useful and lessen the risk for those getting these shots:

Study shows Covid-19 vaccines may cause organ damage if accidentally injected into the bloodstream due to improper injection procedure

Darryl Betts  Covid-19, vaccines  October 25, 2021 2 Minutes

Recently UK Dr. John Campbell (who is pro-vaccine) spotlighted a recent study which showed that the Covid-19 vaccines can cause organ damage when injected into the bloodstream of mice [1] [2]. These findings are a concern for humans since the Covid-19 vaccines may be accidentally injected into the blood stream if the injection is not administered properly. (You might question the connection between a study in mice and humans. According to Dr. Campbell the results of this study appear to be quite conclusive and are sufficiently relevant to human physiology to warrant concern.)

The specific concern here relates to a problem which can occur during injection into the muscle – namely that the needle end may enter or pass though a blood vessel. A simple medical procedure called aspiration will reduce this risk. Aspiration involves drawing back slightly before injecting. If a trace of blood flows into the syringe then this indicates a blood vessel has been hit – in which case the injection should not proceed. However it seems that during the vaccine roll-out this procedure (aspiration) is not generally being done, and of course few people know to ask for it.

Anecdotal evidence suggests that for injections of this type there is a small but significant possibility of drawing blood during aspiration (which is why the aspiration procedure exists) – in other words without this procedure it is likely that in a small percentage of cases the Covid vaccine will be released into the bloodstream. Note that without aspiration there is no visible way to know whether or not the vaccine has been accidentally injected into the bloodstream. Additionally, if vaccines are being administered by people with minimal training then the risk may be elevated.

Although the manufacturers and authorities do say that the vaccines should not be injected into the blood, they do not mandate or recommend aspiration – something which Dr. Campbell finds very puzzling and concerning. Worse yet – Dr. Campbell points out some authorities which recommend against aspiration.

Dr. Campbell is strongly of the opinion that aspiration should be used, that the vaccines are currently being administered wrongly, and that an urgent change to the procedure is needed. Dr. Campbell goes on to hypothesize that this may be a factor (but not necessarily the only one) in the increased incidence of post-vaccination heart and vascular problems in young males due to higher density or size of blood vessels in their shoulder muscles. Apparently it has been suggested that injection into the thigh may reduce the risk due to the increased depth of muscle.

As Dr. Campbell points out, you always have the right to consent to medical procedures carried out on your body, and so if you are concerned about this risk then you should request the nurse to aspirate. If you are refused then you have the right to decline the vaccination and go elsewhere. Of course that doesn’t solve the problem that potentially a very large number of people have been and are being subjected to this risk without their knowledge.

Correction: When I originally published this I mistakenly believed the study was an Oxford university study – hence I have now removed the references to “Oxford” .

[1] Dr. John Campbell – Inadvertant intravenous injections. https://youtu.be/nBaIRm4610o

[2] Intravenous Injection of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) mRNA Vaccine Can Induce Acute Myopericarditis in Mouse Model https://academic.oup.com/cid/advance-article/doi/10.1093/cid/ciab707/6353927

[3] Important scientific information with Dr. Pieter Gaillard and John. https://youtu.be/hbjuWs99CrE

[4] Aspiration, more information. https://youtu.be/KgVsd6qoyU4

• Like 3

14 hours ago, johanson said:

All I know, is that both my lakeside Doctor and Seattle Doctor strongly recommended my vaccine shots. Neither mentioned anything about damages to any organs.

I don't know about your Lakeside doctor; But there is no way I would trust your doctor in Seattle--he's got a license to loose if he doesn't toe the party line---

3 minutes ago, Mainecoons said:

This is something that could be useful for those getting these shots:

Study shows Covid-19 vaccines may cause organ damage if accidentally injected into the bloodstream due to improper injection procedure

Recently UK Dr. John Campbell (who is pro-vaccine) spotlighted a recent study which showed that the Covid-19 vaccines can cause organ damage when injected into the bloodstream of mice [1] [2]. These findings are a concern for humans since the Covid-19 vaccines may be accidentally injected into the blood stream if the injection is not administered properly. (You might question the connection between a study in mice and humans. According to Dr. Campbell the results of this study appear to be quite conclusive and are sufficiently relevant to human physiology to warrant concern.)

The specific concern here relates to a problem which can occur during injection into the muscle – namely that the needle end may enter or pass though a blood vessel. A simple medical procedure called aspiration will reduce this risk. Aspiration involves drawing back slightly before injecting. If a trace of blood flows into the syringe then this indicates a blood vessel has been hit – in which case the injection should not proceed. However it seems that during the vaccine roll-out this procedure (aspiration) is not generally being done, and of course few people know to ask for it.

Anecdotal evidence suggests that for injections of this type there is a small but significant possibility of drawing blood during aspiration (which is why the aspiration procedure exists) – in other words without this procedure it is likely that in a small percentage of cases the Covid vaccine will be released into the bloodstream. Note that without aspiration there is no visible way to know whether or not the vaccine has been accidentally injected into the bloodstream. Additionally, if vaccines are being administered by people with minimal training then the risk may be elevated.

Although the manufacturers and authorities do say that the vaccines should not be injected into the blood, they do not mandate or recommend aspiration – something which Dr. Campbell finds very puzzling and concerning. Worse yet – Dr. Campbell points out some authorities which recommend against aspiration.

Dr. Campbell is strongly of the opinion that aspiration should be used, that the vaccines are currently being administered wrongly, and that an urgent change to the procedure is needed. Dr. Campbell goes on to hypothesize that this may be a factor (but not necessarily the only one) in the increased incidence of post-vaccination heart and vascular problems in young males due to higher density or size of blood vessels in their shoulder muscles. Apparently it has been suggested that injection into the thigh may reduce the risk due to the increased depth of muscle.

As Dr. Campbell points out, you always have the right to consent to medical procedures carried out on your body, and so if you are concerned about this risk then you should request the nurse to aspirate. If you are refused then you have the right to decline the vaccination and go elsewhere. Of course that doesn’t solve the problem that potentially a very large number of people have been and are being subjected to this risk without their knowledge.

Correction: When I originally published this I mistakenly believed the study was an Oxford university study – hence I have now removed the references to “Oxford” .

[1] Dr. John Campbell – Inadvertant intravenous injections. https://youtu.be/nBaIRm4610o

[2] Intravenous Injection of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) mRNA Vaccine Can Induce Acute Myopericarditis in Mouse Model https://academic.oup.com/cid/advance-article/doi/10.1093/cid/ciab707/6353927

[3] Important scientific information with Dr. Pieter Gaillard and John. https://youtu.be/hbjuWs99CrE

Mainecoons---YOU ARE HOT---you got red pilled --congrats-!

32 minutes ago, Mainecoons said:

This is something that could be useful and lessen the risk for those getting these shots:

Vaccines probably shouldn't be injected into eyes, tongue, directly into the brain or into the heart also. What a stupid article. 

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, bobby brown said:

I don't know about your Lakeside doctor; But there is no way I would trust your doctor in Seattle--he's got a license to loose if he doesn't toe the party line---

Mexican doctors cannot only lose their licenses but go to prison. Malpractice is a crime in Mexico. There were reactions to polio and small pox vaccines. Do you think people shouldn't have gotten those?

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Mainecoons said:

Did you know if you inject orange juice into your heart you will die?  There should be a national recall on orange juice. MC you have latched on to something!!  We should elect you czar of the unknown. You’re a genius. I’m so happy you govern this board. Keep it up. We all love you. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Joco said:

Mexican doctors cannot only lose their licenses but go to prison. Malpractice is a crime in Mexico. There were reactions to polio and small pox vaccines. Do you think people shouldn't have gotten those?

Well ; in the fifties I got lucky and got the sugar cube for polio--I heard the best way to take medicens  is orally--

Just now, bobby brown said:

I agree--but these criminals ( MR.  SIENCE)  are so power hungry there's nothing they won't try to pull--

Yeah, we can't trust those power hungry heart surgeons, transplant doctors, virologist. Pasteur was one of the worst with the rabies vaccine. If people want rabies, they should be allowed to get rabies. Pasteur was a bully. Like polio, if someone wanted to spend his life in an iron lung, who did these power hungry scientist think they are, keeping people healthy? We need to go back to the Black Plague days when people could get sick and die. The heck with this being healthy BS. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, bobby brown said:

Well ; in the fifties I got lucky and got the sugar cube for polio--I heard the best way to take medicens  is orally--

The least painful way to take a medicine is orally. Before the sugar cube we got injections for polio.  You can't get a tetanus vaccine and others orally. 

8 minutes ago, Jreboll said:

Did you know if you inject orange juice into your heart you will die?  There should be a national recall on orange juice. MC you have latched on to something!!  We should elect you czar of the unknown. You’re a genius. I’m so happy you govern this board. Keep it up. We all love you. 

I think you can inject bleach and a horse de-wormer to keep you well. I heard that on TV.  You might die, but you won't have worms. 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Vaccines that work don't trigger these kinds of warnings:

Following a major spike in COVID-19 cases on cruises, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention announced Thursday that Americans should "avoid cruise ships, regardless of vaccination status." The CDC also raised the risk level for cruising to the health agency's highest warning level, citing "increases in cases onboard cruise ships since identification of the omicron variant."

"Avoid cruise travel, regardless of vaccination status," the CDC warned. "Even fully vaccinated travelers may be at risk for getting and spreading COVID-19 variants."

"The virus that causes COVID-19 spreads easily between people in close quarters on board ships, and the chance of getting COVID-19 on cruise ships is very high, even if you are fully vaccinated and have received a COVID-19 vaccine booster dose," the CDC guidance said.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Mainecoons said:

No one claimed the vaccines will 100% prevent covid. It will decrease by 90% your chances of dying and of being hospitalized. These vaccines were rushed to try to save lives. I'm sure over time better vaccines will be available to decrease catching covid at all. I'd rather be a little ill with the vaccine than a little dead without it. 

44 minutes ago, Jreboll said:

There’s a warning for every medication on the market, even for the ones sold over the counter. Quit your yapping and say something useful 

Can you cite any warnings to the extent of telling you to not get on cruise ships?

When you got your jabs were you given any warnings of potential side effects?

I'll wait.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Mainecoons said:

Your idiocy has reached new heights, peaking at the end of the year.       Try hitting the reset button at midnight and starting over.       The vaccines DO work, nothing is 100% and some people just don't develop a good immune response and Omicron is incredibly contagious and transmissible.    But they have saved many lives both directly and indirectly as you clearly know, even as you continue to post your troll-ish comments.    

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Jreboll said:

I was a registered nurse for over 40 years. Enough said. 

Good.  You're qualified.  Can you answer the question?  I can't remember any such specific warning from the CDC telling people to flat out not get on cruise ships or other forms of mass transportation.  Can you cite even one?

A number of your peers with a decade or more of registered nursing experience are reporting first hand experiences with severe covid vaccine side effects.  Are you aware of these reports?  Do they evoke any concern in you?

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, virgo lady said:

Your idiocy has reached new heights, peaking at the end of the year.       Try hitting the reset button at midnight and starting over.       The vaccines DO work, nothing is 100% and some people just don't develop a good immune response and Omicron is incredibly contagious and transmissible.    But they have saved many lives both directly and indirectly as you clearly know, even as you continue to post your troll-ish comments.    

So I'll ask you the same question despite the nasty and personal tone of your posting.  Not the first time with you BTW.  I understand that having your deeply held beliefs not doing well in the light of day is upsetting.  You could choose to reexamine them rather than lashing out like this.

Can you cite any similar warning from the CDC flat out telling fully vaccinated people this?

"Avoid cruise travel, regardless of vaccination status," the CDC warned. "Even fully vaccinated travelers may be at risk for getting and spreading COVID-19 variants."

I can't but perhaps you can.  I'll wait.

Here you go, Ferret.  It is rather prominent in the news at the moment as well.

https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/notices/warning/coronavirus-cruise-ship

December 30, 2021

The COVID-19 Travel Health Notice level has been updated from Level 3 to Level 4, the highest level. This reflects increases in cases onboard cruise ships since identification of the Omicron variant.

Key Information for Cruise Ship Travelers

• Avoid cruise travel, regardless of vaccination status.
  • Even fully vaccinated travelers may be at risk for getting and spreading COVID-19 variants.
  • The virus that causes COVID-19 spreads easily between people in close quarters on board ships, and the chance of getting COVID-19 on cruise ships is very high, even if you are fully vaccinated and have received a COVID-19 vaccine booster dose.
  • Outbreaks of COVID-19 have been reported on cruise ships.
  • If you travel on a cruise ship, make sure you are fully vaccinated before travel and get a COVID-19 vaccine booster dose if you are eligible.
  • People who go on a cruise should get tested 1–3 days before their trip and 3–5 days after their trip, regardless of vaccination status or symptoms.
  • Along with testing, passengers who are not fully vaccinated should self-quarantine for a full 5 days after cruise travel.  
  • People on cruise ships should wear a mask to keep their nose and mouth covered when in shared spaces. While CDC is exercising its enforcement discretion under CDC’s Mask Order to not require that persons wear a mask under certain circumstances on board foreign-flagged cruise ships subject to the Temporary Extension & Modification of the Framework for Conditional Sailing Order (CSO), including onboard cruise ships choosing to follow the requirements of the CSO on a voluntary basis, individual cruise lines may require travelers (passengers and crew) to wear masks on board the ship.Avoid cruise travel, regardless of vaccination status. If you travel on a cruise ship, make sure you are fully vaccinated before travel and get a COVID-19 vaccine booster dose if you are eligible. Getting vaccinated is still the best way to protect yourself from severe disease, slow the spread of COVID-19, and reduce the number of new variants. People who are not fully vaccinated should follow additional recommendations before, during, and after travel.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Anybody with a brain wouldn't go on a cruise ship right now. And I wouldn't go on one in general because of regular outbreaks of the Norovirus. Too bad that the CDC has to spell it out for people with no common sense.

I was asking for a link with regard to your comment to Jreboll about the nurses re: side effects.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Mainecoons said:

So I'll ask you the same question despite the nasty and personal tone of your posting.  Not the first time with you BTW.  I understand that having your deeply held beliefs not doing well in the light of day is upsetting.  You could choose to reexamine them rather than lashing out like this.

Can you cite any similar warning from the CDC flat out telling fully vaccinated people this?

I can't but perhaps you can.  I'll wait.

Here you go, Ferret.  It is rather prominent in the news at the moment as well.

https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/notices/warning/coronavirus-cruise-ship

They should have cruise ships for those wanting “natural immunity”. Funny but I haven’t seen advertising for those. I’m sure MC and his followers would jump on that opportunity 

• Like 1