Chapala.com Webboard

Chinese vaccines do not control Omicron

geeser

Everybody's are.  As predicted by the guy who invented mRNA.

As for China, chalk it up to Karma.  The way they value human life a few million more deaths from their virus probably won't be noticed. 

This thing is passed around like colds and the flu.  In the winter when people are indoors and in close, extended proximity to each other, it gets worse.

OTOH, a few weeks ago I posted a picture of a huge Atlas FC rally.  After they won the celebrations were even bigger.  If you look at the pictures, most in those gatherings were not wearing their face diapers.  I recall when I posted that we got the use dire predictions of mass infection and death from the usual suspects.

Funny, nearly three weeks later it didn't happen.  :D 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Mainecoons said:

If you look at the pictures, most in those gatherings were not wearing their face diapers.  I recall when I posted that we got the use dire predictions of mass infection and death from the usual suspects.

And you know this how? You don't know this at all unless the public health depts are sharing their information and contract tracing with you. Which they aren't.

• Like 3

OTOH, a few weeks ago I posted a picture of a huge Atlas FC rally.  After they won the celebrations were even bigger.  If you look at the pictures, most in those gatherings were not wearing their face diapers.  I recall when I posted that we got the use dire predictions of mass infection and death from the usual suspects.

shit.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

While we're at it, here's something else for you to think about.  From a Brown University study funded by NIH.

ABSTRACT Since the first reports of novel coronavirus in the 2020, public health organizations have advocated preventative policies to limit virus, including stay-at-home orders that closed businesses, daycares, schools, playgrounds, and limited child learning and typical activities. Fear of infection and possible employment loss has placed stress on parents; while parents who could work from home faced challenges in both working and providing full-time attentive childcare. For pregnant individuals, fear of attending prenatal visits also increased maternal stress, anxiety, and depression. Not surprising, there has been concern over how these factors, as well as missed educational opportunities and reduced interaction, stimulation, and creative play with other children might impact child neurodevelopment. Leveraging a large on-going longitudinal study of child neurodevelopment, we examined general childhood cognitive scores in 2020 and 2021 vs. the preceding decade, 2011-2019. We find that children born during the pandemic have significantly reduced verbal, motor, and overall cognitive performance compared to children born pre-pandemic. Moreover, we find that males and children in lower socioeconomic families have been most affected. Results highlight that even in the absence of direct SARS-CoV-2 infection and COVID-19 illness, the environmental changes associated COVID-19 pandemic is significantly and negatively affecting infant and child development.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.08.10.21261846v1.full.pdf

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, mudgirl said:

When one's belief system bears no resemblance to reality or facts, making s**t up is all they've got left.

You love to post that "SAD" thingy on all posts here that you have a problem with but not back it up with any documentation. Or once in a while you will post something like this that just makes my point!!! 

• Like 4

Yes, we know this maskless event happened. What's your point?  You have no way of knowing how many people came down with Covid because of their attendance there, nor how many other people they spread it to when they went home. So saying no one contracted Covid there is making s**t up.

I'm surprised you're not up in Dallas waiting for thhe second coming of JFK Jr.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, mudgirl said:

When one's belief system bears no resemblance to reality or facts, making s**t up is all they've got left.

And I ask again... where and when did the photo that you posted aka " big Atlas FC win" take place??????????????

In GDL.  Try keeping up better.  In the Informador.  That's you on December 10.  It was all over the local news.

Now please enlighten us as to the great outbreak here in Jalisco as a result of the big celebrations before and after the game.

I'll wait.  :D 

• Like 3

In GDL.  Try keeping up better.  In the Informador.  That's you on December 10.  It was all over the local news.

Now please enlighten us as to the great outbreak here in Jalisco as a result of the big celebrations before and after the game.

I'll wait.  :D 

Actually, it was ME that asked TWICE for a link to the article where the photos were taken. You didn't provide the information. Vague photos which could have been taken at ANY time are proof of nothing.

1. Ferret
    And I ask again... where and when did the photo that you posted aka " big Atlas FC win" take place??????????????
  2. Ferret
    What was the date of the "win" and where? And, btw, the "stats" for our area are for Municipalities... i.e. Chapala is not for the town of Chapala, it is for the municipality of Chapala.
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ferret said:

Actually, it was ME that asked TWICE for a link to the article where the photos were taken. You didn't provide the information. Vague photos which could have been taken at ANY time are proof of nothing.

1. Ferret
  2. Ferret
    What was the date of the "win" and where? And, btw, the "stats" for our area are for Municipalities... i.e. Chapala is not for the town of Chapala, it is for the municipality of Chapala.

WHAAAAAAAT????

IF a link or more information had been provided, then the content (aka disembodied photo) could have been considered properly. I asked for it, twice, but I didn't get any response. So, I call B.S. and "face diapers" are better used on people who spew B.S.

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Mainecoons said:

Here, be enlightened, as if that's possible.  Stats in Jalisco lag quite a bit. 

https://www.vallartadaily.com/jalisco-foresees-400-increase-in-covid-19-cases-for-january/

JALISCO FORESEES 400% INCREASE IN COVID 19 CASES FOR JANUARY

COVID-19 CASES FOR JANUARY } DECEMBER 27, 2021 i VALLARTA DAILY NEWS

In Jalisco, the fourth peak of COVID-19 infections could arrive at the end of January 2022, according to estimates projected by the Institute of Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME) of the University of Washington. According to estimates, on December 24 there was a rate of 184 infections per 100,000 inhabitants, including infections not identified through a virus detection test, however, in January, cases could reach up to 916 per 100,000 inhabitants daily. In the case of deaths, the IHME reports that on December 24 it closed with at least five deaths associated with COVID-19, however, a new upturn in deaths could be registered by the week of February 14, in which it is estimated that could reach up to 20 daily deaths again . According to the analysis of the University of Guadalajara academic, Víctor Manuel González, during the next wave, the infections could be at least four times higher than in the third wave. In addition, he recalled that although the new Omicron variant is less lethal, it is much more contagious than the previous ones, which also favors the increase in infections.