Jump to content
Chapala.com Webboard

Breakthrough covid vax development?


Mainecoons
 Share

Recommended Posts

21 hours ago, Mainecoons said:

Maybe they know something you don't.  Maybe they have noticed that these so called vaccines were offered as the solution only to find the vaccinated get and spread covid and the "vaccines" aren't very effective against the natural evolution of this virus.  Maybe after massive flip flopping some don't find the purveyors of these vaccines very credible.

Maybe they wonder why if these "vaccines" are so safe the casualty list from them has already well exceeded the thresholds for withdrawal followed in the past.  Maybe they wonder why their makers are exempt from being held accountable even for bad batches that hurt people.  

Maybe some should start following the money, notice the 6 major corporations that dominate the "news" NOB are mostly foreign held and their news departments have accepted many millions of dollars from Pfizer and Moderna for advertising.

Maybe some should pay less attention to a bureaucrat "doctor" who has never seen or treated patients and more attention to the thousands of doctors who have and who know covid is treatable.  

In short, maybe some should start to apply the same level of skepticism to this whole covid business they would apply for purchasing routine goods and services.  Buyer beware is even more important when it comes to one's health.

Given the actual inventor of mRNA has warned us about vaccines based on it I wonder if this one will have the same issues.  Nevertheless, you have to admire the brilliance of looking at corona viruses as a whole and addressing a possible vaccine from that perspective.

 

You got a lot of "good" maybes----I think one should ponder if one gets sick and dies from this jab--ones family would be ruined financily--because these drug pushers cannot be sued-who would buy a car with no warranty?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I wouldn't mind if the anti-vaxxers only hurt themselves - their choice. Unfortunately their Freedums put the rest of the community at a higher risk and that is totally unacceptable.

Whine about mandates all you want, getting vaxxed or getting a swab shoved up your nose every week seems like a fair compromise to me. Keep in mind that Fox "News" required that employees get vaxxed or tested daily

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, MtnMama said:

I wouldn't mind if the anti-vaxxers only hurt themselves - their choice. Unfortunately their Freedums put the rest of the community at a higher risk and that is totally unacceptable.

Whine about mandates all you want, getting vaxxed or getting a swab shoved up your nose every week seems like a fair compromise to me. Keep in mind that Fox "News" required that employees get vaxxed or tested daily

Nose jabs?--no--well, if you took the jab, what are you worried about?--you just  admitted the shots don't work--My immune system is rock solid now--I got the covid  two years ago- went to Simi and got a bottle of C and Zinc--I was good to go in three days--I have now natural immunity for life--It is impossible for me to get anyone sick for a virus I don't have--

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, MtnMama said:

I wouldn't mind if the anti-vaxxers only hurt themselves - their choice. Unfortunately their Freedums put the rest of the community at a higher risk and that is totally unacceptable.

Whine about mandates all you want, getting vaxxed or getting a swab shoved up your nose every week seems like a fair compromise to me. Keep in mind that Fox "News" required that employees get vaxxed or tested daily

As an employer of over 100 people they would be required to follow the current federal mandate.  It would be the same at any channel.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mostlylost said:

As an employer of over 100 people they would be required to follow the current federal mandate.  It would be the same at any channel.

Fox announced their first vaccine policy in August 2021.  The 100+ employee rule is scheduled to take effect January 4, 2022. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

As for Mexico, my hope going forward is that they provide vaccines to the private sector to manage.  There is constant document requirement changes and cattle lines in a govt. run program which is absolutely insane.   The private sector has to do it better and yes, people that can afford it should pay.

Let the poor people here continue to get it from IMSS/ Dept. of Salud, whatever govt entity can provide it for free.

 

And yes, we should be happy that the US Govt. provided the AZ vaccine free to Mexico.   There should be no conspiracy theory about that.  

 

   

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Mostlylost said:

As did thousands of companies employing more than 100 people. 

Duh....the point was, FOX on-air employees push the anti-vax idiocy while their employer was one of earliest companies to push an employee vax policy and says over 90% have complied.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Ferret said:

Ok, I did what you suggested. 

The very first article listed shows these people are vaccinated "As U.S. Nears 800,000 Virus Deaths, 1 of Every 100 Older Americans Has Perished     - They are among the most vaccinated groups..."

2nd article states the same thing:  " 1 of every 100 Americans over 65 has died from coronavirus, CDC data shows  - That same population is also the most-vaccinated of any age bracket, according to the Mayo Clinic's vaccine tracker. "

Again, I respectfully ask that you provide data regarding your statement.

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Overall, we rate Citizen Free Press Right Biased for story selection and Mixed for factual reporting due to some poor sources and a complete lack of transparency. Citizen Free Press does not have an about page, disclaimer, or information regarding who is behind the website. A Whois search shows the domain was registered privately in 2016.
mediabiasfactcheck.com/citizen-free-press/
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ibarra said:

As U.S. Nears 800,000 Virus Deaths, 1 of Every 100 Older Americans Has Perished     - They are among the most vaccinated groups..."

Now they are among the most vaccinated groups. In case you can't recall, vaccines weren't available until late 2020. Second vaxes until months after that. By that time, a whole lot of people had died. The majority were seniors.

As usual, the anti-vaxers and other doubters put one and one together and come up with 3.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, gringal said:
  • Overall, we rate Citizen Free Press Right Biased for story selection and Mixed for factual reporting due to some poor sources and a complete lack of transparency. Citizen Free Press does not have an about page, disclaimer, or information regarding who is behind the website. A Whois search shows the domain was registered privately in 2016.
mediabiasfactcheck.com/citizen-free-press/

All of these right-wingers links are like this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

...and another:

 

Dec 17, 2021 · Townhall is owned by Salem Media Group, which owns numerous right-leaning Christian-based radio stations across the USA. According to Open Secrets, Salem Media Group donates 100% to Republicans and right-leaning PACS. Online advertising generates revenue for Townhall. Analysis / Bias

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://www.businessinsider.com/virologist-letter-protect-omicron-variant-2021-12?r=MX&IR=T&fbclid=IwAR1vmByK-sWT1GudagnhKNR1774qVzU-J16Lq4drDxyD4Hh2JTTE6UQt4-w

A reminder to everyone so vehemently opposed to vaccines and other precautions: IT IS NOT ABOUT YOU! It is about other vulnerable people in the world. Please do your part to keep them safe(r).

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ibarra said:

Ok, so you didn't say it - sorry.  Then my post is for the person that posted it or anyone else that wants to provide proof that it is the unvaccinated.  People just seem to read headlines and don't bother to read the articles. 

If your question is about the unvaccinated being the predominate cases in hospitals in the US, all one has to do is google "most hospitalizations are unvaccinated" and you will get reports from medical entities and the press. I know that my personal observations from local hospital reports and on the television from aross the US for MANY months is that the rate has been mostly above 80% unvaccinated clogging up available beds in and out of the ICU wards.

If you are really looking for the truth, this will give you your answer. If you are not, then probably nothing will convince you.

 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, RickS said:

If your question is about the unvaccinated being the predominate cases in hospitals in the US, all one has to do is google "most hospitalizations are unvaccinated" and you will get reports from medical entities and the press. I know that my personal observations from local hospital reports and on the television from aross the US for MANY months is that the rate has been mostly above 80% unvaccinated clogging up available beds in and out of the ICU wards.

If you are really looking for the truth, this will give you your answer. If you are not, then probably nothing will convince you.

 

The zombies[brain dead] walk among us-eh!

 

pedro kertesz

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...