Chapala.com Webboard

Beto's shack New Menu

Beto

It also says " Si, iene pan". ??? I can never understand why no one ever seems to proofread anything in Mexico before it goes to print. 

A market in my town has a big banner they must have paid a fair amount to have printed that says "God blessure". 

Another restaurants menu lists "Turnovaries" as a translation of empanadas.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, artsnob said:

Why are there two menus, this is Mexico and we live and pay in pesos, very confusing for me,

I agree there should be only one menu.  Since we will pay in peso's the use of a dollar amount will only confuse the issue as we would have to figure how many peso's to pay.  Also it is a simple menu with no exotic items so I think in Spanish or English either one will be fine. I am sure both the gringo's and Mexican's can figure out what the item is.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, artsnob said:

Why are there two menus, this is Mexico and we live and pay in pesos, very confusing for me,

1 hour ago, rafterbr said:

Since we will pay in peso's the use of a dollar amount will only confuse the issue as we would have to figure how many peso's to pay. 

??? What are you guys talking about? All the prices are now the same on both his Spanish and English versions and all the prices are in pesos. Where do you see prices listed in dollars?

And why would you object to him having his menu in both Spanish and English?

• Like 1

On 12/21/2021 at 2:28 PM, Beto said:

Am so sorry for the little mistakes but they will all be fixed for the end product, we can all have a laugh while I scramble words to make it better jajajaja

You and your brother Diego's English is far superior to a lot of us foreigner's Espanol and some alleged Foreign English speakers English!-jaja!

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/21/2021 at 11:29 AM, Beto said:

Jajajaja omg 😅 thank you for letting me know we'll fix it right away

Beto...   We spoke this afternoon about Honey Garlic Wing sauce.  Show this to your brother:   

Motorcycle.thumb.jpg.7440240d4910a8a32c93339e368caa68.jpg