Chapala.com Webboard

BEWARE of Herreria Iron works place in San Antonio

Dickndi

I should have read the earlier reviews on this website before I went to this place. It has been a nightmare. I ordered something to be made for a friend's birthday. The guy at  the shop and I drew up plans together. Stupidly, I gave them a downpayment of 3/4 the price. When I went to get it, it wasn't ready. When I went the next day, it looked nothing like the plans. They said they would fix it and to come back the next day. The next day, it was not ready. They said to come back at noon (it was a gift and the birthday lunch was at noon). It was not ready. I asked for my money back. They said  to come back at 3:00. I did, the shop was closed. So now I have no product and am out $1300. They are not honest!!!

I've always had good work done by that particular location.

There is another one in SAT, which is down in a hollow on the south lateral, close to Mirasol. Had a bad experience with them.

The OP has to specify the location because there are a few in San Antonio Tlayacapan.