Chapala.com Webboard

N 955 Masks ?

Oatsie

I am using KN95 masks and find them satisfactory. From what I have read, they are pretty much the same. The metal nosepiece is high on the nose so if I put my glasses over it, they don't fog as often. It sticks out away from my face a bit so it is more comfortable. It's ugly - no pretty pictures - but I decided that looking cute was less important. I have gotten them at Elizabeth's Garden next to SuperLake and the Medical Supply store at SA hospital. 

1 hour ago, Floradude said:

You can also order them from Mercado Libre and Amazon.mx  I do wonder, however, how we know that are not the fake ones.  

I am careful where I buy them - places I trust to be careful about their suppliers. That's why I don't buy them online.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
18 hours ago, RickS said:

Just google stuff like that.  When I did it says that they are not/should not be washed per FDA guidelines. 

FYI, I am not sure many here understand how to use Google from the questions that keep popping up. May only be something for us higher I.Q. gifted people. :D

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, MtnMama said:

Vetteforron, I understand this mask stuff may be hard to understand. Maybe this will help

Still unclear on the value of masks? Let the pee meme explain

Well, I put my pants back on and tried to flee to Florida so I could go pant less  but could not get in because of all the Congresspeople from mask mandated states like NY clogging the hwys going to the pantless state. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1