Chapala.com Webboard

COVID BOOSTER SHOT - HOW TO REGISTER ONLINE?

ezpz

I just called the covid hot line who told me you could not register for the third shot unless they have a campaign, they also told me I could not get a shot without proof of residence which do not seem to be the case.. so take it with a grain of salt but if you cannot register it is because there are no vaccines availble for the area.. Again take everything with a grain of salt  but that is what I was told 2 minutes ago

OregontoChapala is correct on filling out the registration.  However, nothing happens once you are completed. 

Would be nice if they at least let you know that you have completed or registration or "registration was successful" or something to let you know that you have registered or they have received it.

For the first vaccination, we had to print and bring a copy of the registration.  I did not see any capability for this for the booster registration.  

OK, think my wife solved my problem.   I was having google automatically translating the registration form to English.  So, I turned off the google translation which I think  prevented me from being able to download  the "comprobante de refuerzo de vacunacion".  I went back and did it in Spanish and when clicking on the "comprobante", it provided me a download to copy.

Thanks again, oregontochapala for your help.   

5 hours ago, bmh said:

I just called the covid hot line who told me you could not register for the third shot unless they have a campaign, they also told me I could not get a shot without proof of re...

Please, what is a "campaign?"  I followed Oregon..'s instructions and it seemed to work, but there was also a little blurb at the end mentioning something about a download and printout - of what??  I tried to go back to that page but was unable to do so.  I have the hand written comprabante of my second jab - it just seems so redundant to have to go through all these steps...  So now I just sit and wait for the email about when the jab will be given here?  Or do I just keep checking at the link above?  I'm sure this whole process could be streamlined...  Gracias por su ayuda!

sorry it is from the Spanish , it is a drive.. That is what it is is called.. a drive for vaccine so when they announce they will be vaccinating Chapala. it is their version  of a drive for vaccination.

I was told today that we need to register for the jab but that we cannot do it until they announce where it will take plac.  SO we have to wait until they announce they will be vaccinating and then we register, print whatever comes out and take that with the proof of the 2 vaccines and whatever other papers are required..  The woman also told me  we had to have proof of residence and it goes against what was published.. solets wait until it comes out and we will know more by then, hopefully.

16 hours ago, ezpz said:

Please, what is a "campaign?"  I followed Oregon..'s instructions and it seemed to work, but there was also a little blurb at the end mentioning something about a download and printout - of what??  I tried to go back to that page but was unable to do so.  I have the hand written comprabante of my second jab - it just seems so redundant to have to go through all these steps...  So now I just sit and wait for the email about when the jab will be given here?  Or do I just keep checking at the link above?  I'm sure this whole process could be streamlined...  Gracias por su ayuda!

Check this site daily for locations and dates

https://coronavirus.jalisco.gob.mx/ruta-de-la-vacunacion/

On 12/14/2021 at 2:50 PM, oregontochapala said:

Go to: https://mivacuna.salud.gob.mx/index.php

Under where it says "Tengo 60 años o más y solicito el refuerzo de vacunación" enter your CURP

Check box "I'm not a robot", then click "Confirmar"

On the next page click " Solicitar refuerzo de vacunacion"

On the next page enter the date of your last vacunacion, the state "Entidad" and Municipality "Municipio" where you want to have the booster and some personal info, then click enviar.

That's it. You are simply letting them know you want a shot delivered WHEN they schedule the next clinic.

Watch https://coronavirus.jalisco.gob.mx/ruta-de-la-vacunacion/ daily to see when they schedule the next jornado aqui.  

I'm in Chapala and registered, it did pop up a screen which I saved and printed off.
The Ruta-de-la-vacunacion site has NOT listed the refuerzo, information has been posted on each of the Gobierno de Jocotepec and Ixtlahuacan sites>

You could go to Joco Thursday (last day) and get your shot and a flu shot if you want one.  Take copies of your CURP, status card, vaccination certificate (proving you have had two shots) and new refuerzo registration. It is a bit of a hike uphill to the registration site from the front gate of the hospital, then across a parking lot to the chairs. Then you have to walk back out so be prepared.
Joco is not requiring proof of residence, Ixtlahuacan is requiring it.
As with the first time registering for shots DON"T expect a phone call or email.

On 12/14/2021 at 8:45 PM, AlanMexicali said:

Gatell stated 60+ adults do not need to register online to get their booster shot.

https://mexiconewsdaily.com/news/seniors-should-register-for-booster-shots/

Saves time when you get the registration station if you have the refuerzo form printed out. AND remember each clinic has been different so why cause yourself any anxiety when you get there, just register and take the form with you.  You retain 1/2 the form as proof of the booster.

• Thanks 1

On 12/14/2021 at 2:30 PM, ezpz said:

I have been directed to the link to do that but nothing happens when I fill out the app.  I understand there is a woman lawyer around here who is helping people do this.  Who is she and what is her contact info?  Gracias!

Her name is Ana Siller:

"Hello everyone
This is an advertisement for my services to register those over 60, who live in the municipality of Chapala or Jocotepec and received their 2nd dose more than 6 months ago to register you on mivacuna.gob.mx for the NEW form that will be required. I also gather together the rest of the documents you may need like CURP or previous Vaccine Certificates.
If you require assistance gathering your docs and you can email me at sillertranslations@gmail.com or fill out my online form https://forms.gle/MyffT25oMCRr7ekq7. My fee is 100 pesos per person payable at Oxxo, Bancomer or Xoom. It is also possible an appointment system will be implemented which would also be covered by my fee.
Date, location and brand of boosters for Chapala is still undetermined."No photo description available.
  • Like 1

On 12/14/2021 at 8:40 PM, mexijims1 said:

OK, think my wife solved my problem.   I was having google automatically translating the registration form to English.  So, I turned off the google translation which I think  prevented me from being able to download  the "comprobante de refuerzo de vacunacion".  I went back and did it in Spanish and when clicking on the "comprobante", it provided me a download to copy.

Thanks again, oregontochapala for your help.   

Thanks for the tip. That worked for me

López-Gatell announced last week that people aged 60 and over will be given AstraZeneca COVID-19 booster shots regardless of the vaccine with which they were first inoculated. The application of boosters has already begun in some states. Additional doses will also be made available to younger adults but that appears unlikely to happen until next year.