Chapala.com Webboard

Costco questions

Eric Blair

What would be the best day/time to go to Costco so as to miss the mobs?

I sae for 2020 the cost of a gold membership is $500 so that seems good. I really want the hearing aid shop. Need a cleaning on my set. Do they do that while you shop?

Your experiences?

Thanks

Imho, Sunday is the best day if you are there when they open ... easy to get there and back because the traffic is lighter but also because the stores are usually fairly empty. That said, I don't know if the hearing aid department is open on a Sunday or anything else about hearing aids for that matter.

I was there 10:25  yesterday (Monday). Took 15 minutes just to get a parking place. Out of what I considered some basics.... Kirkland dog food (18 kg bags) in all 3 "flavors", ( I needed FOUR bags.....😠)  Carat Coffee, etc.  Could not tell me when might be back.  FRANTIC but well organized in getting people thru the checkouts.

Hearing aid centre  IS open 7 days a week, but don't know if they work on any other than those they sell. Their  separate ph is 333 777 4048 but can't guarantee you'll get an English speaker.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Blair said:

SNIP..... I really want the hearing aid shop. Need a cleaning on my set. Do they do that while you shop?

Eric, I don't know if this holds true in a Mexico Costco but.... one does NOT have to have a membership in order to use their Hearing Aide Center in the US.