Chapala.com Webboard

Power Shot Canon A1300 Camera

Natasha

Smarter person  than I needed....again.  I think I understand google withdrew support for Picasa.    I know that since Mike (RIP) built me a new desktop Jan 2019 I was never able to download pix (via USB) direct to tower and into Picasa any more. Of course, can't ask him.

I LOVE this camera and got much better pix with it than I do with cell phone....    even tho'  I'm told cell one is great.   Well, my shaky hands aren't. Is there hope for me? Because if not, I'll have to part with this baby that has ALL kinds of excellent features (more than I ever used).  Gracias

10 hours ago, Natasha said:

Smarter person  than I needed....again.  I think I understand google withdrew support for Picasa.    I know that since Mike (RIP) built me a new desktop Jan 2019 I was never able to download pix (via USB) direct to tower and into Picasa any more. Of course, can't ask him.

I LOVE this camera and got much better pix with it than I do with cell phone....    even tho'  I'm told cell one is great.   Well, my shaky hands aren't. Is there hope for me? Because if not, I'll have to part with this baby that has ALL kinds of excellent features (more than I ever used).  Gracias

I use Microsoft office picture manager after opening with devices and picture manager with that camera via USB then put it in one of my picture files.

11 hours ago, happyjillin said:

I use Microsoft office picture manager after opening with devices and picture manager with that camera via USB then put it in one of my picture files.

9 hours ago, MtnMama said:

You should also be able to use Paint or Photos in Windows 10. No need for MS Office.

Hah!!  You both assume I know what language you are speaking!!!  But thanks for trying.....              

• Haha 1

I did send a PM a couple of days ago. I hope I did it right. I can see it in my message inbox. 

Ocho is recovering. Dr. A. removed the tumor. We go back to Guadalajara next week for a check up. You are a savior. When we're able, Ocho and I would love to thank you in person. 

48 minutes ago, Natasha said:

Nope--- nothing on my end.  But I'm THRILLED with your happy news!!! ☺️ Absolutely look forward to your visit.

I'll try to start a new pm. On the one which I replied,  I just noticed that it says you have left the conversation. I don't know how that happens, but I'll start a new one and leave my phone number. Hopefully that works.