Chapala.com Webboard

Alex Peterson

18 minutes ago, TelsZ4 said:

Why don’t you use a local Mexican driver, they need the money more than expats ..

Alex is local and I said "ANY OTHER DRIVER" in my OP. not that it's any of your business who I use,telsz4, but I have made a list of other LOCAL drivers too since my original driver has let us down.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, TelsZ4 said:

Oh I’m sorry I didn’t know Alex Peterson was Mexican.. I thought he was like many other expats here padding his pension at the expense of native born local people..

How arrogantly judgemental. In case you aren't aware, not everyone gets a large enough pension to live on, even in Mexico. And permanent residents have every right to work if they want to. 

And unless you've done a comprehensive study on supply and demand, you have no idea whether  what an expat offers as a service is "at the expense of native born local people".

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, artsnob said:

I have stayed at that hotel about six years ago, great restaurant, and beach, we watched the whales swim by...

You probably stayed at another place[Careyes] to the north. Cuixmala is a 30,000+ acre biosphere with the main luxury hotel building,haciendas,casitas 3 restaurants, 4 pools, working plantation, aircraft landing strip, african animals as well as natural wild areas and several beaches. It was hard being accepted for less than 1 week during high season. $158,000 for 2 bdrm casita for 5 nights

2 bdrm casitaACCOMMODATION_2.jpg

private beachCIX_5-2400x1600.jpg

CASA+CUIXMALA_POOL_1+-+Photography+by+Davis+Gerber.jpg

8707c9d890f67dd52b175651b1bd4f3b pool on beach.jpg

cuixmala main.jpg

cuixmala haciendas.jpg

cuixmala zebras.jpg

Pedro, that's a great gesture. My congratulations for your generosity.

But being the old S.O.B that you are you're going to be around for another twenty years. What will you plan for next year?

Have a great time!

As a dear friend of mine down here always says "you never see a U-Haul behind a hearse.

SunFan

• Like 1