Chapala.com Webboard

Where to board cat over the holidays

I'm posting this message here for it will be seen by more of you. Please excuse.

Where are good boarding places in Lakke side area. I'm urging my neighbor to not leave her cat's care up to a stranger she's expecting to show up twice a day. If I hand her the names and numbers of good boarding places, it might spur her to do the best for her cat.

Please help me with names and phone numbers for cat boarding, if you can. In the Riberas area would be best--but any good name and number would be appreciated.

Lexy

(1)  Furry Friends...... lateral  parallel to carretera on EAST side of Mirasol's front gates. Someone else may have contact info, or you could drive out M's gates and around that corner from your house to check it out.

(2) Pat Lawrie (used to be called Doglandia)  . 376 766 4170     cell 333 442 6244

By all means encourage your friend to board her cat unless the person coming knows the cat well, and your friend knows the person equally! And that's before considering something happening in THAT person's life (heaven forbid) that could affect that cat's care. Also, a cat alone for most of each 24 hour period has lots of time to be lonely and depressed, get into something it shouldn't, or get quite sick and need special attention.

Thanks, Natasha--I completely agree with all that you say. This is a new neighbor. I've given her leads for boarding including Furry Friends. I can only hope she'll do the obviously right and common sense things in behalf of her cat.