Chapala.com Webboard

Solar company for electric

Ajijicjoe

My systems (solar electric and solar hot water) were done by STI Solar Technology, top quality at great pricing and superb support.       Many mentions over the years on this board.    I believe they have installed the systems for the Cruz Roja and the Chapala Country Club and many others. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We've got many great choices here, lakeside. I happen to have chosen what is now called Opiere Solar and am totally satisfied. I also chose to put in a few more panels than were needed or recommended, so that on those very cold nights I could heat the master bedroom and bathroom, not using my fireplace, but with a small electric plugin heater.

I have only used 12KWH this month. I guess its time to plug in my electric space heater. Oh and yes, I know that there are many more economical ways to heat a house than through the use of electricity, but I chose this alternative because it's so easy to use.

• Thanks 1

On 11/29/2021 at 2:01 PM, Mainecoons said:

STI for excellent engineering and after sale support.  We are on our 5th year and it has paid for itself.  

My next move is to have a backup system with energy storage for CFE outages, and they can revise my system and use my same solar panels.    And they have lithium ion batteries of all types and sizes for homes, and even for boats and golf carts.      

• Thanks 1

On 11/29/2021 at 6:15 AM, sm1mex said:

Nyah at Opiere Solar. My electric bill is always 50 pesos for 2 month billing cycle. 

Opiere solar, come by and see the installation at Have Hammer Will travel A.C school, in riberas.  Nyah of Opiere solar supervised the project and  installed 14 panels, professionally done, Opiere was vested by our board of directors over 11 other local companies. Do your due diligence at least get a quote by Opiere solar

• Thanks 1