Chapala.com Webboard

Kindle

Floradude

I have always said I did not want a Kindle. I am an avid reader and I have always said I prefer books.  During the past two years I have spent a small fortune on paperback books from Amazon and Amazon.mx  I think the time has come to consider a Kindle. So, I am thinking of buying a Kindle but I have no idea what model to buy. I would like to hear from you Kindle readers on your recommendations.  I do not want anything fancy.  Just something reliable, easy to read, etc.  

21 minutes ago, artsnob said:

Can I see the book selection without signing up...I want to see what they have before signing up...

Sure just go to Amazon.com pick books and then select all, then select books, Kindle. they will show deals then you you can search titles.

Maybe here: https://www.amazon.com/Kindle-eBooks/b?ie=UTF8&node=154606011

BTW, there are a lot of free books available on Amazon to download (within seconds) to your Kindle. I much preferred a paper book over an E reader, but after having made the switch years ago, my only regret is I didn't do it sooner. There are many advantages to a Kindle over a paper version of the book; which you will learn as you use it. I will move up to the Paperwhite when my ancient Kindle decides to quit.

61D-zVxgCCL._AC_SL1000_.jpg