Chapala.com Webboard

Vuela Seguro (the travel health certificated needed to enter mexico)

What can anyone tell me about this.  Do we fill it our on the plane?  Do we fill it out when we get to our destination? Do we need to fill it out for domestic flights? I see we can fill it out online but only 12 hours before departure but that will be difficult for me to do as I will not have access to a printer 12 hours before departure. We are flying from Calgary to PVR on Dec 7th and then the next morning flying to Guadalajara, which will be a domestic flight.

Thank you in advance

We have flown in and out of GDL several times (on 3 different airlines) since this form was instituted.  No one has ever asked for it when we ARRIVE at GDL.  We do need to show it at Security when we DEPART from GDL

My **guess** is that you will need it at PVR when you DEPART at Security as I have been told the form is needed for domestic flights within Mexico, again, for DEPARTURES.  

fyi, you can print a blank form now and have it ready when needed.  Or you can access from your phone, get a QR code.  If you want to err on side of caution, print a few blanks in case PVR asks for it for your arrival.  

Here is printable form, 

Cuestionario-COVID-Aeropuerto-de-Guadalajara (1).jpg

Any flight, domestic or international, originating in Mexico requires each passenger to show the completed Covid-19 form (either on paper or stored on your smart phone) and the doc is shown to the security agent before you proceed to the x-ray machines at the boarding area. Nobody actually takes the form from you, but they do ask to see ink on paper or a phone screen.

I find the paper form (Bisbee Gal has it, above) to be easier to handle, what with an electronic boarding pass and ID in hand.

I have tried to print the form that Bisbee Gal has posted (thank you) but it comes out in a size so small you can't even read it.  I have tried different methods to make it larger but to no avail. Does anyone have a pdf format of the form ?  The one posted above is a jpg format.

2 minutes ago, mexbound said:

I have tried to print the form that Bisbee Gal has posted (thank you) but it comes out in a size so small you can't even read it.  I have tried different methods to ake it larger but to no avail. Does anyone have a pdf format of the form ?  The one posted above is a jpg format.

I have one but this board does not accept posting a pdf file.  Accepted file types: gif, jpeg, jpe, jpg, png, webp

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bisbee Gal said:

We have flown in and out of GDL several times (on 3 different airlines) since this form was instituted.  No one has ever asked for it when we ARRIVE at GDL.  We do need to show it at Security when we DEPART from GDL

My **guess** is that you will need it at PVR when you DEPART at Security as I have been told the form is needed for domestic flights within Mexico, again, for DEPARTURES.  

fyi, you can print a blank form now and have it ready when needed.  Or you can access from your phone, get a QR code.  If you want to err on side of caution, print a few blanks in case PVR asks for it for your arrival.  

Here is printable form, 

Cuestionario-COVID-Aeropuerto-de-Guadalajara (1).jpg

Thanks for posting that but I can't get it to print.

24 minutes ago, Bisbee Gal said:

I have one but this board does not accept posting a pdf file.  Accepted file types: gif, jpeg, jpe, jpg, png, webp

I can't print it out. Can you send me a pdf file privatley please.

Don't worry about it. I was able to print it out from mostly lost's post.

3 minutes ago, Mostlylost said:

That prints out well, thanks.

7 hours ago, wollersheim said:

What can anyone tell me about this.  Do we fill it our on the plane?  Do we fill it out when we get to our destination?

You need to download the app before you get on the plane in Calgary. I did this while I was waiting for my flight in Calgary to return to Mexico a few months ago. You can do it when you get off the flight in Mexico, but it saves time after you land to have it all filled out already.

1 hour ago, mudgirl said:

You need to download the app before you get on the plane in Calgary. I did this while I was waiting for my flight in Calgary to return to Mexico a few months ago. You can do it when you get off the flight in Mexico, but it saves time after you land to have it all filled out already.

Were you asked for the form upon arrival in Puerta Vallarta? If so where in immigration? 

They have not requested any form upon arrival in Guadalajara, or Mexico City.

28 minutes ago, Mostlylost said:

Were you asked for the form upon arrival in Puerta Vallarta? If so where in immigration? 

Yes. Not a form, but I guess you could print out the form if you don't use your phone. There was a reader you had to hold your phone up to read the QR code. This was in the line-up you get in after deplaning, snaking towards the immigration desks. 

This was the second week in August, so I can't vouch for it being exactly the same now.