Chapala.com Webboard

Total Play tv

sm1mex

While there are many posts the majority seem to deal with installations. 

Can you schedule the recording of one or more TV show in advance? I want to record news shows then play them back later skipping through commercials. 

There were posts saying the decoder box (the device that looks like Apple TV) must be connected to the modem (ONT) by Ethernet cable. There seem to be multiple STBs supported, some 1080 and a couple 4K with options for Netflix and Alexa. The docs say the boxes support wifi so one would think one of the boxes could be connected to the network via wifi just like Apple TV. There's already enough cables by the TV  

I am happy with ILOX internet but the phone never worked so there's a payment to Telmex. ILOX TV options are pretty skinny so I pay Sky to watch a few channels. Totalplay offers the channels I would use, maybe the phone works as well as Telmex and the internet is as reliable as ILOX. One bill is better and cheaper than 3. Besides that, my Sky receiver has failed which means a tortuous call to their crack service department. Sky has the worst customer service of all.