Chapala.com Webboard

Buying on line Apple store

sm1mex

The price on the web site included everything   The only issue was that Apple sent emails in Spanish and made phone calls to verify first time buyers. Not a problem but a little confusing. Once I passed verification the phone was shipped and delivered by DHL. No extra charges. 

3 hours ago, sm1mex said:

Hmmm. I think I can also order Apple through Walmart Mx and have it delivered to our local store. Will check it out. 

You do understand that when you buy a brand name item at WalMart, you are getting an item made to WalMart's specifications - cheaper components and less quality control - don't you?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

50 minutes ago, MtnMama said:

You do understand that when you buy a brand name item at WalMart, you are getting an item made to WalMart's specifications - cheaper components and less quality control - don't you?

Rubbish…
Check the specs on the Walmart website.. exactly the same as the Apple specs.. 

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, sm1mex said:

Hmmm. I think I can also order Apple through Walmart Mx and have it delivered to our local store. Will check it out. 

If you want an English keyboard you probably won't be able to get that through Walmart mx and can only get a Spanish keyboard. On apple.com.mx you can specify an English keyboard.

22 minutes ago, oasiscloud said:

If you want an English keyboard you probably won't be able to get that through Walmart mx and can only get a Spanish keyboard. On apple.com.mx you can specify an English keyboard.

I'm referring to a laptop here of course. If it si an iPhone or iPad you can switch to whatever language you want. I did see a 13" Macbook Air at Walmart today that was originally 22,000 pesos and they have it on sale for 11,000. It is an older model though and probably has a Spanish keyboard.