Chapala.com Webboard

Whats going on with the water in Riberas?

MtnMama

Details here, https://www.facebook.com/AlegrateChapala/posts/2130573017096265

Announcement also on FB pages of local newspapers Pagina and Seminario Laguna. 

I am no longer going to provide texts from FB for non-users.  I did that yesterday and it turned into a pizzing contest and I deleted the thread that I had started.

I like to be helpful but not to the point where the messenger gets shot.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bisbee Gal said:

Details here, https://www.facebook.com/AlegrateChapala/posts/2130573017096265

Announcement also on FB pages of local newspapers Pagina and Seminario Laguna. 

I am no longer going to provide texts from FB for non-users.  I did that yesterday and it turned into a pizzing contest and I deleted the thread that I had started.

I like to be helpful but not to the point where the messenger gets shot.  

I'm not sure in which post that occurred, but I'm sorry that happened to you since I don't get FB and appreciate it when others clue me in (because I'm usually clueless!).  

17 minutes ago, Tingting said:

I'm not sure in which post that occurred, but I'm sorry that happened to you since I don't get FB and appreciate it when others clue me in (because I'm usually clueless!).  

I don't have a Facebook account, however I just clicked on Bisbee Gal's link and the information is available to read.

In 1997, I bought a house way up high in Ajijic. When the house was build in 1986 there were often water outages to the homes at the top of the hill. So the previous owners put in a very large storage tank that is easily 15 by 20 feet by 8 feet deep. As a result I have never had a water outage that I noticed. Gosh, though, I think it's time to check the tank and see if it is time to clean it out again.

7 hours ago, johanson said:

In 1997, I bought a house way up high in Ajijic. When the house was build in 1986 there were often water outages to the homes at the top of the hill. So the previous owners put in a very large storage tank that is easily 15 by 20 feet by 8 feet deep. As a result I have never had a water outage that I noticed. Gosh, though, I think it's time to check the tank and see if it is time to clean it out again.

Pete probably the sediment and rocks have a hard job going up hill but left down in the feed pipe to homes on the lower level!