Chapala.com Webboard

Cement Injection For Foundation Stabilization

I would think that you would need a soil sample from under the wall to determine if the soil is unstable, such as a clay soil or fill soil.  if you inject cement to lift the wall, but the soil is unstable then the wall will fail again later.  I dunno, I am no soils expert.

Yes, there is a chemical injection which makes clay in foundation soil very hard. There is another injection which uses expanding polyurethane foam. The force is strong enough to lift driveways, garage or other concrete slabs, or concrete sidewalks. The problem is that much of the concrete poured here had weak sand and no expansion joints to give way if the concrete shifts. Then you grind out a seam with a diamond crack chaser, wet the seam with some acrylic sealer, then fill the seam with fresh cement mortar. You could get fancy with some stainless steel stitch cross pins, and color matching mortar, but for most people, this enough.

After all that, I don't think anyone locally or Guadalajara has this level of skill or the special equipment necessary for this type of repair. This from an ex- landlady who has a brother who is a structural engineer. That is actually the best source to find someone who can do this work, structural engineers. Riding through Chapala Haciendas this morning I noticed many people have extensive damage to their sidewalks, paths and driveways. Lots of work Lakeside, probably Guadalajara too. The equipment package costs about $10-15,000 US.

https://www.theconcretehero.com/average-cost-to-raise-and-level-concrete/