Chapala.com Webboard

Merik garage door opener remote

cedros

Just now, oregontochapala said:

Same goes for garage doors as TVs. Locally I would chack Aragon's on Morelos in Chapala or the folks on the carretera in Ajijic than install doors.

https://www.amazon.com.mx/s?k=universal+remote+controls+for+garage+doors&crid=1RUY0JCJRI0OD&sprefix=universal+remote+for+gara%2Caps%2C271&ref=nb_sb_ss_ts-doa-p_1_25

Aragon and Leal doors are the first places I am trying 

We purchased our Merik garage door opener and remotes from Esteban (speaks English) 14 years ago.  He has maintained it and repaired it during that time the same day we call him.  FYI He charges us 300 pesos for a service call, of course parts are charged separately.

Puertas y Sistemas Automaticos

3310725464  3767654367

• Like 2

9 hours ago, cedros said:

Aragon and Leal doors are the first places I am trying 

Aragon is quite expensive. It is just a side business for them.

On 10/23/2021 at 4:30 PM, RVGRINGO said:

I also suggest Esteban. He is fantastic, prompt, and does not overcharge. Nice family and excellent ironwork, functional or artistic/decorative.

I will but he will be probably be closed for a few days, I am not looking for ironwork. I guessed that he was closed as he did not answer his phone. His business is a 1/2 hour drive from where I live so since he didn't answer his phone I was not going to drive over and see if he really was open. Mexican business hours can be a bit mysterious at times.

21 hours ago, ibarra said:

Why do you think he will be "closed for a few days"?   He has come out to our house on legal holidays with no problem.  I don't think he ever actually stops working.

I am sure he does stop workimg- everyone does. He did not answer my phone call Sunday.

Esteban is working today and I got two gate remotes from him-I know him from years ago. I got a remote for my TV at the Pansasonic store in Chapala. In expensive and no programing needed.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AndyPanda said:

I still don't understand why he might have been "closed for a few days", or why working today is anything special. There were no holidays during this period. Sunday? No wonder.

This sound suspiciously like that weird thread about the bank ATMS being removed/bank closed/bank open.

Ask him why he was closed. You are just guessing. Maybe a family thing.

You guessed : "this sound suspiciously like that weird thread about the bank ATMS being removed/bank closed/bank open." silly guess. If you really need to know why he was closed, ask him. I have no idea why.

5 hours ago, AndyPanda said:

I still don't understand why he might have been "closed for a few days", or why working today is anything special. There were no holidays during this period. Sunday? No wonder.

This sound suspiciously like that weird thread about the bank ATMS being removed/bank closed/bank open.

I have no idea if he was closed or not but he did not answer his phone. I was not about to drive for 1/2 hour and see if he or was not open. If you really need to know why he did not answer his phone ask him.

53 minutes ago, cedros said:

You guessed : "this sound suspiciously like that weird thread about the bank ATMS being removed/bank closed/bank open." silly guess. If you really need to know why he was closed, ask him. I have no idea why.

Yeah, well, all of us are quite aware of how you mangled a very long thread that led nowhere but in your own circular fashion. It was no guess. It was a comment.

And you are not reading my quotes from you, again. Nevermind. I'm done.

1 hour ago, AndyPanda said:

Yeah, well, all of us are quite aware of how you mangled a very long thread that led nowhere but in your own circular fashion. It was no guess. It was a comment.

And you are not reading my quotes from you, again. Nevermind. I'm done.

I didn't mangle anything you :(). A clueless person did.t