Chapala.com Webboard

Derogatory post about Bellon insurance agent

sm1mex

Someone posted a very untruthful letter about Bellon insurance agent near Tony's Carneceria in San Antonio. This was derogatory and slanderous.  The contents of the post, if you saw it, is very untrue.  I have been with Bellon Insurance for 12 years and have the best customer service from the Bellon agents and their team.  They have gone above and beyond to help me with serious medical conditions. It is shameful someone could be so cruel to such a wonderful insurance organization. I highly recommend Bellon and their team. 

• Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

What I've noticed is that no matter what the service is, from a dentist to insurance agents, is that there is always SOMEONE who has a bad experience and complains, naturally. However, it's the majority experience that counts.  Bellon has been my experience for years and it's been fine; however, I'll admit we've never needed to use them to process a claim.

w

• Like 5

I’ve seen a few different flyers posted around town by this same individual threatening to expose Bellon.  It seems to me to be an overly heavy handed tactic to resolve a business dispute in my opinion.  Reflects far more poorly on the author than it does Bellon.  We’ve been clients of Bellon for many years and have no complaints.  Let’s face it, dealing with insurance companies sometimes sucks!

• Like 2

Bellon is very personable. I had a health insurance policy with him for 2 years and then canceled because it made no financial sense. I also had car insurance with him but also canceled because one of his associates would not renew it since I was dropping full coverage for third party only. No problem, have been with the Qualitas office in Chapala for 5 years now. ☺️

2 hours ago, lakeside7 said:

Well that's a profound statement if you like,when is the public hanging going to take place

It’s also a true statement.    You might like to use the first one listed in the phone book, but I like to do a little research first, find out who has the most positive or negative reviews.. I think that approach has saved me a lot of headaches over the years..

Bellon is excellent   We previously were using Isaac but the same policy wiry Bellon was less.  So we have been using Bellon for  years and will continue to do so.

there are many agencies, restaurants, grocery stores, people who will buy a car for you if you fear going to Guadalajara  some people like Super Lake, some do not, some like S &S, some do not. It the end it all does not matter.   That is your choice and every one makes different choices.  It is great to have all of these choices.  Should make everyone happy

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, sm1mex said:

Even if something is true. Please don’t display a derogatory note in a public place. Be kinder and more considerate person. 

Yes It is necessary to cancel any comment that does not agree with other peoples point of view.  End free speech today!

?????????????

Many people post both positive and negative reviews here and on many other platforms. It is certainly not unkind to note your personal experience in a public place.  It is up to any individual to decide which reviews they will trust and take into account when making their own decision. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I've been with Bellon for years. I did run into a big problem with one of the agents. I went in to discuss it with the owner of the agency. Everything was settled peacefully to my satisfaction. For me, Bellon is a good choice based on years of experience with them.

However I do believes in posting  about disatisfactions and bad experience with local businesses, care givers, doctors included, and naming names. It helps us all actually to be alerted to bad possibilities. It's a fine line, to be sure.

Lexy

Edited by Lexy
typos

3 hours ago, Dostortas said:

For those who haven’t seen the different flyers that were posted around town, this was not a review.  It was an assassination of character.

It wasn’t an assassination of character, it was a detailed review of his business practices..  I thought it was a fair review listing the reason why this person was giving a negative review…

• Like 1