Chapala.com Webboard

JUST TOOLS

Floradude

Gentlemen, and Ladies too...

Earlier today I was in Farmacia Guadalajara (Ajijic) and, on my way out I decided I would go in the new store next to it.  This is a new hardware store called Just Tools.   I was very much impressed by the look and inventory in the store.  So much so, that I walked out with a new hose, a new saw, and new gloves for working in the garden. If you have not already been there, check it out.  I can see that I will be shopping there frequently in the future.

• Thanks 2

I also like the store. Went in to browse shortly after it opened and came out with four items. I prefer this kind of set up because, in many other hardware stores, you have to ask someone for exactly what you need and they disappear to find it... maybe. 

LOVE this store. Like a mini Home Depot lol

I was recently in the market for a high end tool box. Bought one Mercadolibre but the seller dropped the ball so I canceled the order and went to Tool Town. They special ordered the same box and gave me a 30% discount for any purchase over $3000 ! Saved over 2000 pesos and got the box in a couple of days.