Jump to content
Chapala.com Webboard

Social Services?


Recommended Posts

Does anyone know of a government service or a charity who can help with housing for a wheelchair bound man and his teenage son? His disability pension is tiny but he would be willing to work. His spoken English is fairly good. The son is at Conalep for another year. TIA

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...