Chapala.com Webboard

Jackie of H20LE still around?

9 minutes ago, adolphsj said:

It’s tougher since his helper at the office left.  I live 3 blocks away and would walk up and schedule my work with him.  Jackie responds to phone on and off.

This guy/ business seems to have a history of people not being able to contract him..Maybe he should consider changing his business plan to improve his communication sysrem

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I gave up on him this past week offering him a job to replace zeolite and resin in a water softener. It took 3 days to respond to the first Whatsapp and then when I asked again for an estimate and date he could change out the products he never responded. Didn't pick up a cell phone either. I ended up using Rodrigo at Home Solutions west of Ajijic.

I can understand him not answering the phone if he is up under a sink somewhere.  But I cannot understand why he doesn't answer his whatsapp messages.  Heck, he could do that at night after he's got home and relaxed awhile.  Its important that he answers the messages from his customer base.  I have already sent him two messages two weeks apart and they are still unread and unanswered.