Chapala.com Webboard

Has Sinovac been accepted for entry into Canada?

jksc

20 minutes ago, jksc said:

I was told that Canada now accepts Sinovac vaccinated travellers, but can't find any proof of this online.  Any suggestions?

• Like 2

Exemptions;

Already recovered from COVID-19

If you are now symptom-free, you can provide proof of a positive COVID-19 molecular test when crossing the border, instead of a negative one.

- After August 9, 2021: The test must have been conducted at least 14 and no more than 180 days before:
- the initial scheduled departure time of your aircraft, 
or
- your entry into Canada by marine or by land

https://ca.yahoo.com/news/u-accept-travellers-immunized-vaccines-143605715.html

The above is with reference to land travel. This is the U.S. that is lifting the land travel ban at both the Mexican and Canadian border for foreigners traveling by LAND in November 2021. More details will emerge as the date gets closer. The U.S. is accepting all WHO approved vaccines but Canada is not. The U.S. has not made clear whether it will accept Canadians who are double dosed but with two different vaccines. I hope it all gets sorted out soon but it is a step in the right direction.

..I certainly don’t want trash or grief at my home which is a place of peace and tranquillity… however you can find me at the Ajijic malecon  tomorrow from about 10 .15 until 11.45…shouldn’t be much trouble finding me long shaggy hair , black dog , …i10 laps….introduce yourself . Unfortunately l leave for the beach on Sunday and then l am sailing in the  Caribbean until mid Nov ….but keep in touch …my phone is 376 766 5896 .

9 hours ago, Ian Greenwood said:

..I certainly don’t want trash or grief at my home which is a place of peace and tranquillity… however you can find me at the Ajijic malecon  tomorrow from about 10 .15 until 11.45…shouldn’t be much trouble finding me long shaggy hair , black dog , …i10 laps….introduce yourself . Unfortunately l leave for the beach on Sunday and then l am sailing in the  Caribbean until mid Nov ….but keep in touch …my phone is 376 766 5896 .

Is it the dog or you with the long shaggy hair?😎

2 hours ago, cedros said:

What has this Board come to? It used to be for the exchange of information now insults back and forth.

It is a malady which permeates all of English-speaking society. The causes are both fascinating and diabolical. At its core is the inability of too many to tolerate difference. It is a type of bigotry.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, ACD said:

It is a malady which permeates all of English-speaking society. The causes are both fascinating and diabolical. At its core is the inability of too many to tolerate difference. It is a type of bigotry.

"Inability to tolerate "difference""

No!

Inability to tolerate malicious lies that harm innocent others = Facist propaganda. This is exposing bigotry and passing on useful information to bebunk the hundreds of malicious lies you are spewing here. There are no facts or truth in your "difference". It is all propaganda; putdowns and name calling.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

26 minutes ago, AlanMexicali said:

"Inability to tolerate "difference""

No!

Inability to tolerate malicious lies that harm innocent others = Facist propaganda. This is exposing bigotry and passing on useful information to bebunk the hundreds of malicious lies you are spewing here. There are no facts or truth in your "difference". It is all propaganda; putdowns and name calling.

I tolerate our difference and rebut your argument with the assertion that we are being poisoned as evidenced by people dying. The only name I shall call you is friend unless, of course, you choose to be something else.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1