Chapala.com Webboard

HSBC in Laguna Mall was open today.

cedros

16 minutes ago, Mostlylost said:

Posted 2 hours ago in the other thread with the explanation on why they were closed.  

They were not closed. A month or two someone posted that HSBC was closed because when they drove passed the doors to the inner sanctume were closed but they were open then and now. 

19 minutes ago, Mostlylost said:

Posted 2 hours ago in the other thread with the explanation on why they were closed.  

That post was nonsense as HSBC was open today. I was there several times.

• Sad 2

7 minutes ago, cedros said:

They were not closed. A month or two someone posted that HSBC was closed because when they drove passed the doors to the inner sanctume were closed but they were open then and now. 

I was not lying  They were closed with a sign in the window, I went in Were you there yesterday afternoon and able to cut through the metal barrier?

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 10/6/2021 at 6:58 PM, Mostlylost said:

I was not lying  They were closed with a sign in the window, I went in Were you there yesterday afternoon and able to cut through the metal barrier?

No need to cut throught the barrier as there is an access door on the right. How could you miss it?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

The other thread about this was locked because it got so stupid. Now you are bringing up a quote about TUESDAY as though it was made today.

HSBC was closed TUESDAY.  Other poster verified the same. There were no lights inside, the gate was locked, and they did not answer their phone. One ATM was missing, one had a sign NO MONEY and the account access ATM seemed to function correctly. There was a sign on the outside glass door CLOSED with no explanation. Seemed very odd for a bank.

I reported they were open on WEDNESDAY . I spoke with the manager on WEDNESDAY and was told they had a system outage and knew it would not return to working on TUESDAY.

Unless you think the manager was lying to me and at least two posters encountered the same signs and situation are lying   GET OVER IT

And yes they were open on THURSDAY today

So CLOSED TUESDAY

OPEN  WEDNESDAY

OPEN THURSDAY 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3