Chapala.com Webboard

Lakeside Med has moved

ladner

2 hours ago, Natasha said:

Of course they won't....  just another in the string who come out here from the city looking for the  BIG gringo bucks

Why do you have to sound so critical,  just some smart guys who have found a loophole..NOB folks happy and Lakeside  Med, a win win situation...or not? 

I guess because I resent the entire bunch? Like I resented some of the shenanigans pulled on gullible newbies ( yes I DO have more than one very concrete and shameful example) at the original Maskaras clinic in the late 1990's and beyond? Like I prefer to go to doctors ( in Guad, if necessary) who do are good enough at what they do that they don't need to take a day or two off a week and come out here to exploit more  gullible people.... especially if they have richly endowed U.S. Health Care insurance?

You have your opinion. I have mine. Apparently never the twain shall meet.......

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, ladner said:

Never mind, they will not accept patients with Mexican insurance, only US or Canadian.

Nice new premises, though.

Take Canadian insurance? I doubt it.

On 10/6/2021 at 7:24 PM, ladner said:

Maybe they will be able to accept Canadian Insurances other than Provincial Health Care ie private insurance or veteran's or something. They used to be in Riberas on the lakeside of the carretera.

Were they where Chapala Med II is in Riberas?

I have Cdn government medical insurance and they said they would accept it but we had to go through some rigamarole of me calling to verify that GSMIP knew I was out of the country for more than 3 months and then their rep talking to the insurance agent in Canada. So they issued me a card but...the first time I tried to use it, at HSA, it was rejected. The reason? I had been out of Canada for more than 3 months so the insurance was not valid.

I have Cdn government medical insurance and they said they would accept it but we had to go through some rigamarole of me calling to verify that GSMIP knew I was out of the country for more than 3 months and then their rep talking to the insurance agent in Canada. So they issued me a card but...the first time I tried to use it, at HSA, it was rejected. The reason? I had been out of Canada for more than 3 months so the insurance was not valid.

• Haha 1