Chapala.com Webboard

a terrific first at Hospital SAT

happyjillin

1 hour ago, happyjillin said:

Drs. Briseno and Beltran did an aortic valve placement procedure yesterday.

pedro kertesz

Yes it's a valve replacement and was done in the brand spanking new Hemodynamic unit and the Cardio surgeons that did it are fully capable of any cardio or vascular surgery. What the haitch is wrong with you people when you should be happy that you don't need to go  to the BIG CITY for a lot of things anymore because SAT is available to us. Why would you ask me about exactly how it was done because ,firstly I ain't no surgeon  and secondly I  wasn't there observing and yes ferret and I know a lot about things medical based on experience and professional research capabilities and it is obvious that most of you don't.

pedro kertesz

• Sad 2

18 minutes ago, Jreboll said:

There are others who also know about medical issues. Just because we ask for details doesn’t give you cause to belittle others.

You have claimed in the past to have vast medical knowledge and the posts you have made prove otherwise including your passive/aggressive first retort in this thread. I  haven't belittled anyone about questioning on details which I  have stated quite clearly, that I am not capable of doing so.

And it is GREAT news for my wife who will require valve replacement sooner than later.

Just now, Ferret said:

Jreboll has medical knowledge and is qualified to reply. However, the first question asked was not really necessary. It is indeed news and good news at that.

She has shown on numerous medical discussion posts that her medical knowledge is very limited and not even up to date on her med tech experience many years ago.

Besides working about 5yrs as a respiratory therapist I went on to get my BS, RN, CCP, and RDCS.  I’ve worked in several US states, IMSS of Guadalajara and Hospital Pavia in San Juan, Puerto Rico.  Believe me, you don’t work more than 45 years in the medical field by having limited knowledge.  And I’m a He.

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Jreboll said:

Besides working about 5yrs as a respiratory therapist I went on to get my BS, RN, CCP, and RDCS.  I’ve worked in several US states, IMSS of Guadalajara and Hospital Pavia in San Juan, Puerto Rico.  Believe me, you don’t work more than 45 years in the medical field by having limited knowledge.  And I’m a He.

That's okay. Happy is the one expert we can all count on, over everybody else. Because he play hockey and was a member of municipal gov't somewhere decades ago. I'm surprised there's no photo posted yet of his operation. It'd be nice, though, if he would change his disgusting moniker.

1 hour ago, Jreboll said:

My daughter got her BSC in nursing from a University in Ontario Canada and has had supervisory and directorship positions in Canada and the US and I would not take any medical advice from her just as I  wouldn't take it from you. I have maintained my research abilities[which on occasion I got paid handsomely for] including medical and in many other fields to use even now. Cudos to ferret in her abilities, who based on your posts, could run circles around you.

I made this OP to give CUDOS to HSAT for their continuing efforts to supply procedures that required us to go to  the big cities for before.

Just now, Jreboll said:

You can read “The Grapes of Wrath” 100 times and you will never know what it is to be a migrant worker.

And you can spout a questionable curriculum vitae and be nothing but a border promotion here-eh! Another  OP for you to destroy. Run and complain again on alv-jar!

pedro kertesz

• Sad 2

57 minutes ago, AndyPanda said:

That's okay. Happy is the one expert we can all count on, over everybody else. Because he play hockey and was a member of municipal gov't somewhere decades ago. I'm surprised there's no photo posted yet of his operation. It'd be nice, though, if he would change his disgusting moniker.

Other than constantly spouting your negative BS on some of us, as actual info? do you ever have anything that has some use