Chapala.com Webboard

Antigen pricing

fishcake

Link to discussion of local pricing of antigen tests,  https://www.chapala.com/webboard/index.php?/topic/91752-covid-testing-for-travel/&tab=comments#comment-700599

It does not include the tests which started recently at Walmart which cost 199p.  

I've flown 7 times to US where negative antigen test results are required prior to boarding at GDL.  

Have used Soriana, Go Labs, Ajijic Hospital.  My personal choice is Soriana for price and service.  There have been reports of its being closed from time to time because they run out of test supplies, though I have not encountered that problem with them personally.  

2 questions for the mods:

Is ACD a friend of yours, that he is allowed to derail thread after thread with his unhelpful blithering and unsatiable, obsessive need for attention and stirring up conflict? Not to mention leading to threads where people are simply seeking legitimate information being locked?

How do you think this forum appears to newcomers when you allow trolls to reign? Sure we can put him on ignore, but newcomers see all the posts.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7

Antigen prices have evidently gone up.  On Monday Go Lab asked 900 pesos for a test. Best Lab wanted 850 pesos and I got it there.  Picked up test 1   1/2 hour later. No problem.  I realize Soriana and Walmart are cheaper but I didn't want any hassles.

On 9/23/2021 at 8:31 PM, rafterbr said:

Antigen prices have evidently gone up.  On Monday Go Lab asked 900 pesos for a test. Best Lab wanted 850 pesos and I got it there.  Picked up test 1   1/2 hour later. No problem.  I realize Soriana and Walmart are cheaper but I didn't want any hassles.

Today's experience  and previous visit to lab on Soriana parking lot has been very satisfactory and half the prices you quote 

On 9/23/2021 at 3:48 PM, mudgirl said:

2 questions for the mods:

Is ACD a friend of yours, that he is allowed to derail thread after thread with his unhelpful blithering and unsatiable, obsessive need for attention and stirring up conflict? Not to mention leading to threads where people are simply seeking legitimate information being locked?

How do you think this forum appears to newcomers when you allow trolls to reign? Sure we can put him on ignore, but newcomers see all the posts.

Just pit him on ignore and, poof, he’s gone.

On 9/23/2021 at 7:31 PM, rafterbr said:

I don't think they've gone up....we paid that price at Go Lab as early as February when the test was first required for flights to US.  We now use Soriana with better service at half the price.  

1 hour ago, ACD said:

Jimmy Carter Distributed 160 Million Treatments of Ivermectin: "... one of the wisest decisions I've ever made."

https://rumble.com/vmw8vg-jimmy-carter-distributed-160-million-treatments-of-ivermectin-in-11-countri.html

https://www.cartercenter.org/news/pr/500-million-doses.html

His foundation did that in 2016 and had nothing to do with Covid-19. Did you have trouble graduating middle school?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1