Chapala.com Webboard

Widows Group

Zeb

This group is run by a professional counselor.

GRIEF SUPPORT GROUP
  This group is for people who have lost a life partner or a parent or child. Through a circle of support we will focus on the roller coaster of emotions experienced and ways to positively harness those emotions towards creating a new life. This CONFIDENTIAL group meets on the second & fourth Wednesdays from 2:30-4 pm. Group is free & run by a professional counselor. To join contact vhrhoda@gmail.com766-4522331-328-5145.

I should have been more specific.  I am no looking for a virtual meeting on line.  I want a meeting in person.  That is what I want to start and if anyone from that group would like to join me, then please PM me.  If you have reservations and fears about this, then no need to send a message.  Everyone else, please do.

Yes, you are. In the sense that they DID meet in person until pandemic rules took over. Being the professional person that she is, Valerie would have changed the manner in which meetings are conducted until such time as person to person meetings are once again considered safe for all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Natasha said:

Yes, you are. In the sense that they DID meet in person until pandemic rules took over. Being the professional person that she is, Valerie would have changed the manner in which meetings are conducted until such time as person to person meetings are once again considered safe for all.

I think you are answer should have been No that I am not mistaken as currently they only meet on Zoom.  Yes, it was an in person meeting originally, but now that information is irrelevant.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 4