Chapala.com Webboard

Just need a haircut short hair

sm1mex

Lupita...next to the ice cream shop on the SAT plaza. Started with her when first moved here 13 years ago and she was working out of her in-laws house just up the block from me. 3 years later she open her little salon on the plaza and not ever a bad haircut since, and the price cannot be beat. 331-319-8051 tell her that Dennis recommended her. Not much English but can get by with Spanglish. Both men and women and I only see smiling customers exiting as I arrive.    

20 hours ago, sm1mex said:

Also where is the San Antonio plaza you are referring to. 

This is at the center if my lovely little pueblo of San Antonio Tlayacapan and just across from the church. If you turn south from the caretera at the IShop mail box place just East of Superlake you will shortly come to the Plaza on the right. You can park next to it there or turn right at the dead end, Ramon Corona, and look for parking. Her shop is in the little commercial row on the North of the plaza. Would suggest that after your haircut you celebrate with lunch at Adelita's or Mario's, both just steps away.

• Like 1

Juan has a real barber shop on Colon at the NW cormer of the Ajijic plaza. 80 pesos. I have used him for years.

He takes Covid precautions. He evens puts hot foam on the pack of your neck and shaves it with a straight razpr.