Chapala.com Webboard

Walmart covid testing tent

sm1mex

I had an appointment this morning; got there 10 minutes early; there was a lineup of 6 people of which only 3 had appointments.

There is a sign at the entrance that says you need to have an appointment.

It takes 10-15 minutes to process each person and then they ask you to come back in 20 minutes to verify the info.

They ask the reason for the test and if you say travel they want to see your passport; the results document that they email you you does have your passport number on it and your age but not your date of birth.

Massive Legal Litigation on the Covid-19 Fraud Commenced by Dr Reiner Fuellmich

Is there a corona pandemic or is there only a PCR-test pandemic? Specifically, does a positive PCR-test result mean that the person tested is infected with Covid-19, or does it mean absolutely nothing in connection with the Covid-19 infection?

https://stateofthenation.co/?p=68948

IMG_2511.JPG

CDC Sued by 7 Universities’ Scientists for Huge Fraud

I have a PhD in virology and immunology.

I’m a clinical lab scientist and have tested 1,500 “supposed” positive COVID-19 samples collected here in Southern California.

When my lab team and I subjected the 1,500 supposedly positive Covid-19 samples to Koch’s postulates and put them under an SEM (electron microscope), we found NO Covid in all 1,500 samples. We found that all 1,500 samples were primarily Influenza A, and some Influenza B, but no cases of Covid. We did not use the [unreliable] PCR test.

When we sent the rest of the samples to Stanford, Cornell, and a couple of the labs at the University of California, they came up with the same result: NO COVID. They found Influenza A and B. Then we all asked the CDC for viable samples of Covid. The CDC said they can’t give them, because they don’t have those samples.

So we came to the hard conclusion through all our research and lab work that Covid-19 was imaginary and fictitious. The flu was only called ‘Covid,’ and most of the 225,000 deaths were from co-morbidities such as heart disease, cancer, diabetes, pulmonary emphysema, etc.. They got the flu which further weakened their immune systems, and they died.

I still need to find one viable sample with Covid-19 to work with. We who conducted the lab test with these 1,500 samples at the 7 universities are now suing the CDC for Covid-19 fraud. The CDC still has not sent us a viable, isolated and purified sample of Covid-19. If they can’t or won’t, then I say there is no Covid-19. It’s fictional.

The four research papers describing the genome extracts of the Covid-19 virus never managed to isolate and purify the samples. All four papers describe only small pieces of RNA that are only 37 to 40 base pairs long. That is NOT a VIRUS. A viral genome normally has 30,000 to 40,000 base pairs.

Now that Covid-19 is supposedly so bad everywhere, how come not one lab in the world has completely isolated and purified this virus? That’s because they never really found the virus. All they ever discovered were small pieces of RNA that were not identified as the virus anyway. So what we’re dealing with is just another flu strain, just like every year. Covid-19 does not exist and is fictitious.

https://canadianmale.wordpress.com/2021/06/04/the-virus-is-fictitious-cdc-sued-by-7-universities-scientists-for-huge-fraud/

ACD   -  If you are going to copy and paste an entire article (rather than just providing us with a link to the article), please, while you have it highlighted, use the tool bar at the top of the posting box, click on size and adjust the size of your document.  It is simply too large the way you are posting it.  No one is able to read it even if they wanted to and, it simply takes up way too much space in the thread.  Just a suggestion.

Ibarra...you're right of course, but ACD obviously doesn't care about that and appears to believe that large type and entire articles will make his point better.  The only hope here is that a moderator will "moderate" him into civilized posting instead of him "shouting" at us at such great length.

However anyone wants to define this plague, we know that it's killing people at a great rate and vaccinations cut back on death from it.  Arguing about the nature of it isn't solving the problem and our hospitals are so overwhelmed that  care for"normal" emergencies and surgeries is being impacted.

Personally, as soon as I see ACD's large type ...my mouse moves on past.  If I were to see a single paragraph in normal type, it might stop and I'd read it.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, ibarra said:

ACD   -  If you are going to copy and paste an entire article (rather than just providing us with a link to the article), please, while you have it highlighted, use the tool bar at the top of the posting box, click on size and adjust the size of your document.  It is simply too large the way you are posting it.  No one is able to read it even if they wanted to and, it simply takes up way too much space in the thread.  Just a suggestion.

It appears normal on an ipad.