Chapala.com Webboard

Vaccine certificate: where?

geeser

On 9/9/2021 at 6:58 PM, jksc said:

The lady who helped me with the vaccination process has applied for my certificate several times, and is told it has already been sent to me - sadly it has not.  Is anyone else having this problems?  Any suggestions on expediting the process.

This is exactly what is happening when I log on to the site kindly provided by Mexbound: https://cvcovid.salud.gob.mx/

The lady who helped me with the vaccination process has applied for my certificate several times, and is told it has already been sent to me - sadly it has not.  Is anyone else having this problems?  Any suggestions on expediting the process.

This is exactly what is happening when I log on to the site kindly provided by Mexbound: https://cvcovid.salud.gob.mx/

Finally received the email notice this morning. Printed out the certificate and it is incorrect. It said I had Sinovac but I had AstraZeneca, the lot numbers bore no relationship to the lot numbers on the vaccine we were administered. I looked for my spouses email and it had come in after bedtime last night. When I tried to download her certificate it said the 90 minute time window had expired. Others have reported the same type of errors and their weeks long attempts to get the certificate corrected to no avail. Looks like the end of the line. 

I've been waiting over two months for my second dose to be added to my vaccine certificate. No luck and of course the site prevents me from sending in another scan of the second doe hand written receipt.

I want to travel NOB. Will my two hand written vaccine receipts be accepted at border crossings and at NOB venues requiring vaccine certificates? Does anyone have actual experience?

SunFan

4 hours ago, SunFan said:

I've been waiting over two months for my second dose to be added to my vaccine certificate. No luck and of course the site prevents me from sending in another scan of the second doe hand written receipt.

I want to travel NOB. Will my two hand written vaccine receipts be accepted at border crossings and at NOB venues requiring vaccine certificates? Does anyone have actual experience?

SunFan

There is no vaccine requirement at border crossings.  The US vaccine certificates are hand written. 

18 hours ago, Mostlylost said:

There is no vaccine requirement at border crossings.  The US vaccine certificates are hand written. 

To be more specific.....

Will American/Canadian airlines, restaurants, sporting events and other venues that insist on proof of vaccination accept the hand written Mexican vaccine confirmations or do they require government issued passports with QR codes?

Thanks.

SunFan

3 hours ago, SunFan said:

To be more specific.....

Will American/Canadian airlines, restaurants, sporting events and other venues that insist on proof of vaccination accept the hand written Mexican vaccine confirmations or do they require government issued passports with QR codes?

Thanks.

SunFan

American carriers have no requirements for vaccination certificates unless they are flying to a country that requires one. Each country will have it's own requirements as to proof.  Canada has very specific requirements you will need to process in advance to enter Canada. 

Sporting events etc in the USA  just want to see your card. As to if they will accept one from a different country would be up to the individual at point of entry,  US cards are hand written.

If anyone will not accept a proof of vaccination without a QR code that would eliminate over 100 million fully vaccinated Americans, as the vaccination cards have no QR code. They are filled in by hand and in many cases you enter your own name. There is no national registry as it is illegal in the USA.

Vac 1.JPG

vac 2.JPG

1 hour ago, Mostlylost said:

If anyone will not accept a proof of vaccination without a QR code that would eliminate over 100 million fully vaccinated Americans, as the vaccination cards have no QR code. They are filled in by hand and in many cases you enter your own name. There is no national registry as it is illegal in the USA.

A national registry is NOT illegal in US, at least not yet.  Sen. Ted "Cancun" Cruz introduced a bill that would ban such a registry but it has garnered little support. 

If the President wants to mandate a national vaccine registry, he can.  Biden is on record saying he is not (yet) contemplating a registry.  Wish he would!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I should have been more specific....

A voluntary national registry of medical records is legal.   Under many laws (including  HIPAA)  your medical records are private.  You would have to give permission for each record you would wish to include to be transmitted to the specific agency.

A mandatory registry or automatic registry is illegal. It would require changes to many laws. Doubtful it could happen. It is not something a president can mandate. 

If it is good or bad I have no opinion. 

None of which has anything to do with what was being asked about vaccination proof.