Chapala.com Webboard

Which vaccine brands are being administered in Chapala? Does one have a choice?

bdmowers

Which vaccine brands are being administered in Chapala? Does one have a choice?  Can one choose Pfizer?  Are vaccines available in a doctor`s office at this point?

8 hours ago, bdmowers said:

Which vaccine brands are being administered in Chapala? Does one have a choice?  Can one choose Pfizer?  Are vaccines available in a doctor`s office at this point?

Specifics:  (1) They use what they are given for Chapala. (2) NO choice. (3)  Pfizer will never be in Chapala....  not possible here to maintain low temps required   (4) NO to doctor's offices.  

• Like 1

right now for the next 2 weeks or maybe this week and the third week they will vaccinate the 18 to 29  first dose with sinovac and for sure  second dose sinovac for anyone over 30   I do not know if they will give first dose to older people but I am assuming they will.

I was there yesterday.The need copy of INE copy of CURP the  proof of first vaccination  and a computerized sheet of the comprobante so they can use to mark second dose and keep the copy..

I do not know what they need for first dose.

The line is very long but they let 50 people are a time so they are pretty fast

Not at the moment. It has been posted many times on here "where" to get vaccines, what age group, and when. Scroll all the way down to the bottom to see everything...

Ruta de la vacunación – Gobierno de Jalisco

You have to check pretty much daily to find out what's going on, where and for whom.

3 hours ago, HarryB said:

rules are constantly changing, but, I know many who went to Guadalajara for shots.

The key word is "went"   Since GDL is handled on the Jalisco model an appointment is needed and you need to have proof of a GDL metro address Very Specific on the website las personas que viven en la Área Metropolitana  This week is 2nd dosis of Astra Zeneca and Sonovac

6 hours ago, Mostlylost said:

The current program in Jalisco either State or Federal  is for residents of the area the site is serving.  A Chapala resident would have to have proof of residence in Guadalajara to be vaccinated there.

Have they tightened the residency rules recently?

My wife and I got both our shots in GDL in May and June and used ID from SAT.

SunFan

bdmowers it is worth asking ..dirrctly. My husband is 80. I told them in june he was sick on the first round and they told to bring him ...with the 40 year old. Yesterday he was vaccinated for the second dosis with those of 18 to 30

.. Ask them directly , no one on this board can give you an answer unless they went there this week and were turned down.. One thing for sure is that they only have sinovac this week.

to get vaccinated in guadalajara or zapooan you have to dhow a cfe bill from Guadalajara tlaquepaqie or zapopan.You also have to make an appointment on the internet.

If you have a friend that can give you a cfe bill from one of these 3 places you can make the appointment. My godson just did and he has an appointment for the 13  when he was turned down in Chapala because his ine was from Chiapas.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1