Chapala.com Webboard

Watch Battery

SunFan

Would Mr. Google be able to help? Could you enter the name of your watch and model and search using Google discover the battery size you need? Then maybe on line you could order them via the internet, or if only available in the US, have a friend bring the battery down or as was just posted by Mostlylost try Wally Mart

There is a battery store in Chapala on Lopez Cotilla midblock between the Avenue and Juarez on the south side of the street.  Little place. They`ve always had batteries for my watches but I don`t know if they have CR2016 batteries.

On 9/6/2021 at 2:33 PM, SunFan said:

Yeah, if I'd been bright enough to ask him not to screw the back onto the case.

SunFan

That cracked me up, as I've had many incidents of "why didn't I do such and such at the time?"

If you don't want to wait for your delivery, and wish to get a battery in now. I've had good luck with the little watch place beside the Dildoria, on 16 de Septembre.

Edited by Whipstock
My poor spelling.

I got my watch battery done at It's Kinda Bazaar and Kinda Not. The gentleman is only there on Wednesdays and he also sharpens knives... kind of a two-fer. Kinda Bazaar is in Riberas and is now located next to El Huerto Cafe. Very convenient for me.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Ferret said:

I got my watch battery done at It's Kinda Bazaar and Kinda Not. The gentleman is only there on Wednesdays and he also sharpens knives... kind of a two-fer. Kinda Bazaar is in Riberas and is now located next to El Huerto Cafe. Very convenient for me.

Good store name.