Chapala.com Webboard

no monitoring?

1 hour ago, mudgirl said:

On the "Mitch" thread, I counted up 45 posts by ACD and 56 between all the other posters on that thread.

The other threads he inserts himself into have similar stats.

Seems to be pretty much his board now, which is obviously his aim.

It is quite obvious any semblance of moderation has gone right out the window. It was always pretty poor, but this has dragged the whole board to new lows.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ACD said:

“We need to get used to being vaccinated with COVID vaccines for the future … I can’t see COVID is not going to be with us forever,” said Chant said during a press conference last week.

https://summit.news/2021/09/06/dr-chant-covid-will-be-with-us-forever-people-will-have-to-get-used-to-endless-booster-vaccines/

You is Chant...CHANT, CHANT, CHANT...get over it and GO AWAY

On 9/6/2021 at 11:46 PM, bobby brown said:

Spamming means--he has a contrary opinion--

Nope spamming in this case means multi overload of the same crap,all of which has no truth in fact and injecting that into even unrelated topics. That is not just spamming but is also flaming,which is even more insidious.  I am the last one that people who ACTUALLY know me would accuse  of wanting to censor opposite opinions to mine. I  do not suffer fools though,except that they do motivate me to laugh my arze off.-SNORK! 

It's all moot now since the moderator has done some moderating thankfully.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, happyjillin said:

Nope spamming in this case means multi overload of the same crap,all of which has no truth in fact and injecting that into even unrelated topics. That is not just spamming but is also flaming,which is even more insidious.  I am the last one that people who ACTUALLY know me would accuse  of wanting to censor opposite opinions to mine. I  do not suffer fools though,except that they do motivate me to laugh my arze off.-SNORK! 

It's all moot now since the moderator has done some moderating thankfully.

Hahahaha...and what school did you attend to learn who is a "fool" if they disagree with you? Wait...had to be some government school, yeah.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1