Chapala.com Webboard

Medical Labs

2Expats

I am also glad they have made this change. However, you still need a requisition form from a Doctor to get any lab or medical test done in Ontario. imho, this wastes valuable time... waiting for an appointment with the Doctor to be able to get those tests. I like to be well armed when/if I have to go to a Doctor. As I said, welcome to the fresh adult air of medicine in Mexico.

• Like 1

Gabby and Fernando of Best Labs live just up the road from us and will stop by to collect samples on their way to work. This is fine for standard panels. If it is important though, best to go to Banuelos in Guadalajara. They are vastly more professional than anything local. For example my wife required foot surgery. The surgeons wanted a MRI with contrast to determine how far a toe bone was infected. They needed to know before they went in for amputation. The whole toe or just the tip. I was really impressed with the clinical report and quality of the image

• Sad 1