Chapala.com Webboard

washer repaiman needed

Lexy

I am going to ask again. Is there anybody else that anyone can recommend? I have called these folks 3 times for fairly minor appliance repairs and they've never once shown up. I need someone wiling to do minor repairs - walking on water not a requirement.

On 8/30/2021 at 1:44 PM, MtnMama said:

I am going to ask again. Is there anybody else that anyone can recommend? I have called these folks 3 times for fairly minor appliance repairs and they've never once shown up. I need someone wiling to do minor repairs - walking on water not a requirement.

Ask the main lady at Tio Sam. She has a list of good repairmen. 

• Thanks 1

you can get the whirlpool guys from guadalajara  they coordinate their schedule with Tío Sam. The problem I have had with whirlpool is getting the parts. After In the last 3 years i have had 2 dishwahers that failed after the 12 th month and the parts are not available. We have tried to find a heating element for a year now and there is nt any here or in the states.

so good luck

• 1 month later...

First time ever, Gualberto son couldn't fix one of our appliances, this time our Bosch dishwasher.  I tried to explain to him it was telling us there was a problem with the water inlet valve.  They worked on it for several hours but not understanding the problem.

The problem was the inlet valve wasn't opening all the way because of water deposits.  I was able to fix myself this afternoon.  Just "exercised" it until it started working properly after I made a test tool that was shown on a internet video.

Had a problem with the fridge while we were traveling and they came and fixed right away. 

We still think they are the best around.

• Like 1