Chapala.com Webboard

It has Begun

RickS

10 hours ago, Ferret said:

There are a lot of people on this forum and InsideLakeside with medical experience. I used to be a Registered Medical Technologist who worked mostly in Microbiology and Chemistry. Others are Registered Nurses and others are Registered Inhalation Therapists. Others are Doctors of Medicine. We post because we understand the lingo and the danger. I try and post links from google that are usually easy to read for the average person. And I usually post links from reputable sources. Happy now?

Dear Ferret;  I take offense--I'm a retired truck mechanic and I think I took good care of my patients-"trucks"--and by the way--I was required to have a class A license to test drive my work in the streets--Does a doctor do that for you?--That's why I Migrated to Mexico--My Pension was kind of punnie to retire in the states---HA

16 hours ago, bobby brown said:

Dear Ferret;  I take offense--I'm a retired truck mechanic and I think I took good care of my patients-"trucks"--and by the way--I was required to have a class A license to test drive my work in the streets--Does a doctor do that for you?--That's why I Migrated to Mexico--My Pension was kind of punnie to retire in the states---HA

Then there was the mechanic who thought he should get paid as much as a cardiologist for fixing motors like the doc fixes hearts. And the cardio's answer to that was actually a question"do you go into them while they are running?

pedro kertesz

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, daisy2013 said:

Stop the bickering and telling us what it is like in France or .Chiapas or Canada.   This is for our area 

This thread is on the "Mexico General" forum, so it isn't just "for our area" and posting what is going in other parts of Mexico is quite acceptable. And as this is a pandemic, people may also be interested in reports of what is happening elsewhere in the world, in case they were planning to travel there.

Perhaps you might stop trying to be a wannabe moderator and just skip over the posts that don't interest you.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, gringohombre said:

And what planet are you on??? Even CNN is starting to see the light!!!

Since I don't watch CNN nor Fox I would be hard pressed to react to your comment. But I imagine that it has something to do with supporting your views.   

"Earth" is the answer to your other question.... asked in true form for you. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, RickS said:

Since I don't watch CNN nor Fox I would be hard pressed to react to your comment. But I imagine that it has something to do with supporting your views.   

"Earth" is the answer to your other question.... asked in true form for you. 

You make no sense at all...maybe another vino tinto and then beddie time???

• Like 1