Chapala.com Webboard

Covid Antigen testing Walmart Ajijic

There is a tent in the Walmart parking lot with a sign that says antigen tests Covid-19 $199 and  QR for making an appointment. They were not open. I did not have my cell with me to scan the code, and the companies website has no information.  Customer service in Walmart didn't have info yet. Anyone have info on when they will open?   

I found this test scheduler....I plugged in SAT and it said it wasn't available.  But it does show the 199p price and has a lot of FAQ's at the page.  Seems it's just starting up and will include Sam's Clubs,  Bodegas Aurrera and Superamas. 

https://intl-cvx-scheduler.wal-mart.com.mx/

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, rotwein said:

I just paid 1000 pesos yesterday at SAH.  About a 30 minute wait and I had my results in hand.

Best for price and service remains Soriana at this time (489p).  We've made 7 trips to US since test requirement.  Used Go Labs, Ajijic Clinic/Hospital and Soriana.  

44 minutes ago, Bisbee Gal said:

Best for price and service remains Soriana at this time (489p).  We've made 7 trips to US since test requirement.  Used Go Labs, Ajijic Clinic/Hospital and Soriana.  

The test site at Soriana is open now?  Last reports were that it was closed as the assistant was ill.

4 hours ago, Bisbee Gal said:

When they are actually open.  Several people I know went and is was closed due to running out of supplies.  This was on multiple days.

Wife and I went this morning at 9 AM, went to Soriano check-out and paid the $489/pp. Went to the Covid testing building and waited 10-15 minutes  filling out paper work. We were then tested, left and returned 2 1/2 hours later and picked up our test results (Negative). Flying out Sunday to Atlanta if the Weather is cooperative here and the gulf coast.

When you sign in for your flight, spell your name with o's instead of a's in the last sylable, as you did with the popular grocery store, Soriana. Check their signs for confirmation, as I could be suffering from early dementia and be mistaken, too.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, RVGRINGO said:

When you sign in for your flight, spell your name with o's instead of a's in the last sylable, as you did with the popular grocery store, Soriana. Check their signs for confirmation, as I could be suffering from early dementia and be mistaken, too.

No Dementia

2.JPG

Or Maybe there is a new market opened by a sports figure

2.JPG

• Like 2

2 hours ago, RVGRINGO said:

Meow.

OK, look at it this way, even if it is not perfectly logical:

Alfonso is male, so his name is Soriano.

La tienda is feminine, so the store is Soriana.

💤

• Like 2

Soriana: a person from the city or province of Soria, Spain. A male is a soriano and a female is a soriana. The tienda, named in honor of the family's origins, was called La Soriana, now known as Soriana (and its various subsidiaries.)

The Martín Borque familia, from Soria, Spain in the early 1900s opened a family business in Torreón, Coahuila selling fabrics "behind the counter". Called "La Soriana," it grew into the multibillion dollar conglomerate it is today...headquartered in Monterrey, publicly traded, over 800 stores across México, more than 90,000 employees.

http://www.mercadosoriana.com/site/default.aspx?p=2946

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, lakeside7 said:

I wonder  whatever  happened to the Covid-19 testing service!

It was open early Saturday am and was closed by 9:50 am. They apparently cannot get sufficient testing supplies from CDMX corporate...go figure!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

PCR test is best obtained at the airport - Level 2 of the parking garage.  $1,600 pesos.  Make sure you go a couple of days before your scheduled flight departure time.

Just now, Ezzie said:

PCR test is best obtained at the airport - Level 2 of the parking garage.  $1,600 pesos.  Make sure you go a couple of days before your scheduled flight departure time.

Check with Soriana, Best Labs, San Antonio Hospital, Chopo