Chapala.com Webboard

Government Registration Form for COVID Vaccination Incorrect

Jim R

I received an incorrect vaccination registration form from the government website and have correctly sent back my corrections.  Over the past month, I have downloaded my registration form several times, but the corrections have not been made.  When I resend the corrections, I get the message that my corrections have already been received.

Has anyone else had this problem?  More importantly, has anyone been able to resolve it successfully?  If you have, I would be very grateful for your help.

• 3 weeks later...

When we, and many others, downloaded our official certificate we found errors.  In our case the dates of for each of our two vaccinations were incorrect.  The vaccine we received was "Pfizer" but the certificate says "Sinovac" and the Lot or Batch Number for the vaccine is incorrect.  As we were able to report the errors we followed the instructions by 1) Scanning the receipts we were given at the vaccination site in El Salto and the 2) Uploaded the scanned receipts to the "Correction Input" form and reported each of the errors.  The information you are allowed to correct on the input form is listed following:  1. Correction of Dose  2. Correction of Date  3. Missing Dose   4. Batch correction  5. Correction of Vaccine and 6. Correction of your contact information...i.e. your email.

It now been three months and although we check every few days no corrections have been made and as you are only allowed to enter the correction site once if you try again you get the message:  YOUR CURP NUMBER HAS ALREADY BEEN USED TO REPORT ERRORS.......and the form does not allow you to proceed further.

Has anyone else experience the same problem and discovered a solution?

We contacted a senior health professional in Guadalajara and when we explained our situation, his response was very precise.  "Fly to L.A. like family, friends and associates of mine have done.....and instead of confusing the U.S. vaccine administrators by trying to describe your predicament in Mexico, simply tell them you have not been vaccinated.  Obtain the J. & J. single dose and get the "world wide" accepted "scannable" proof of your vaccination on your phone immediately."