Chapala.com Webboard

Almost New BeautyRest Queensize Mattress

This Simmons BeautyRest Andrew Plush Mattress is top of the line and purchased only one month ago and hardly used. Its about medium-firm in comfort. Unfortunately because of a nerve condition I need a very soft mattress. Sacrificing this for $9,950 pesos. Paid much more and can show invoice. Call 332 828 9338.  

• 2 weeks later...

It looks like ChapalaGuy doesn't normally post or visit this site, RobertP. So if you need more information I think you are going to have to phone him.

He posted his # to be 332 828 9338

1 minute ago, Robert P said:

Thanks Mr Johanson, not that important, hard to understand sometimes the way people do business, screw it, outragious price for a mattress in the first place, and I respect your reply, Send me a note sssscot@hotmail.com get together for a drink or coffee sometime.

Suggesting that $500 US is an *outrageous price* for a new Simmons BeautyRest Plush Mattress shows little knowledge of how much good mattresses cost these days.

Asking someone *what's the least you'll take* on a sight-unseen quality mattress that has been highly discounted already is what was outrageous!

• Like 5

On 8/22/2021 at 11:19 AM, RickS said:

Suggesting that $500 US is an *outrageous price* for a new Simmons BeautyRest Plush Mattress shows little knowledge of how much good mattresses cost these days.

Asking someone *what's the least you'll take* on a sight-unseen quality mattress that has been highly discounted already is what was outrageous!

Maybe just good bargaining even if we don't agree.

On 8/22/2021 at 11:19 AM, RickS said:

You get what you pay for.  We have  a Stearns & Foster mattress, great quality and great price surely not $500 dollars

On 8/21/2021 at 5:57 PM, Robert P said:

Thanks Mr Johanson, not that important, hard to understand sometimes the way people do business, screw it, outragious price for a mattress in the first place, and I respect your reply,

Hope you never try to rent an Airbnb- you're exactly the kind of  guy hosts hate dealing with- don't bother to read the information provided (he posted his phone number and made it clear he was taking a loss on a virtually new mattress), don't bother to research what a fair price is for the product, try to chisel the poster down right off the bat, and make demands ("I need the measurements", not "Could you please..."). Then get snarky about it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 8/25/2021 at 11:59 PM, mudgirl said:

Hope you never try to rent an Airbnb- you're exactly the kind of  guy hosts hate dealing with- don't bother to read the information provided (he posted his phone number and made it clear he was taking a loss on a virtually new mattress), don't bother to research what a fair price is for the product, try to chisel the poster down right off the bat, and make demands ("I need the measurements", not "Could you please..."). Then get snarky about it.

Sorry for not responding. Google for some reason is pushing my ad responses into junk mail. I just found this out.

On 8/21/2021 at 6:00 PM, Robert P said:

Hello Robert, sorry for not getting back to you sooner. Google was pushing my ad responses to junkmail. Just became aware of this now.

The mattress is 150cm wide by 190cm long and 38cm high. Thanks for your enquiry.