Chapala.com Webboard

VACCINE IN USA

I’ll be glad to help. I got mine in April at CVS in Texas.

This is the CVS site that I WAS familiar with.
https://www.cvs.com/immunizations/covid-19-vaccine?icid=cvs-home-hero1-link1-covid-vaccine
It says, “Walk in or schedule your FREE COVID-19 vaccine today.”
“No cost with insurance or through a federal program for the uninsured.”

Feel free to ask any question. I’ll answer what I know.

Yes, Canadians can FLY into the U.S. and get a vaccine. U.S. citizens may drive across or fly to any other state or fly to Tijuana and walk across the CBX to San Diego. Many people are flying to San Antonio, Texas or San Diego, California... even Arizona. This is a website that may help...you have to know the zip code of the area you want to go... Vaccines.gov - Find COVID-19 vaccine locations near you

Suerte!

p.s. Canada has opened its land border to fully vaccinated U.S. citizens but the U.S. has not reciprocated as yet. https://ca.yahoo.com/news/canada-us-border-rules-covid-19-crossing-restrictions-175728713.html

MichaelMorris, if you’re thinking of heading to the States for vaccination, don’t delay, the U.S. is considering changing the entry rules for non citizens to only those that are fully vaccinated.  We flew to Texas, it was very easy, the whole thing took 20 minutes, no appointment, no fees involved.  It’s available at almost every pharmacy, we had ours done at the grocery store.  Hats off to the US for vaccinating anybody that wants it, regardless of citizenship or residency. 

• Like 4

I’m Canadian and drove along with another Canadian to Laredo last March to get the J&J vaccine.. we did make an appointment on line at a pharmacy.  While we were in Laredo I noticed that all of the pharmacies that we saw had signs outside saying “Vaccines available, walk in’s welcome.  Most of them listed which vaccines they had available.  
While waiting to be vaxed we were chatting with the pharmacist who told us they have had quite a few people from Mexico come there to be vaxed. They did require a photo ID, I used my Canadian drivers license.