Chapala.com Webboard

2nd A-Z shot?

36 minutes ago, bmh said:

It is not a question of being bullied but being practical, if there is important information you need that you can only get on facebookxican sites  then you get on facebook or do not get the information. You do not have to give personal information on facebook you can make email and phoney names if you are afraid they breach your privacy.. 

Lets get real here!!! When you go to Facebook or any other so called Social Media sites they know who you are, where you are, what you are looking at...and are selling your information!!! They can easily track your by your IP address that you cannot hide and many other ways that thier hundreds of thousands of minions are paid to find about you. How do you think that Facebook, Apple, Alphabet, Google and others are making their TRILLIONS each year???

• Like 2

Yep, that pretty much sums it up.  So one is either comfortable with that or they don't use the 'products'.   I guess the other option is to complain to your congressman but that might be like pi**ing in the wind. 

• Like 3

It's official... Ruta de la vacunación – Gobierno de Jalisco .... Chapala AND Jocotepec from August 10th to the 13th. And...

Karen Eubanks ·
Admin
·
7h
·
Second shot clinics start tomorrow for those who were vaccinated with AstraZeneca in the 50-59 group (the first week of June) in Chapala and Jocotepec! Clinics are scheduled for August 10-13.
Remember to bring the 1/2 sheet of paper confirming your first shot plus your ID and a new copy of the vaccination form from the mivacuna site (it’s the same form as you needed for the first shot).
Again, this is for people vaccinated in the 50-59 group in Chapala and Jocotepec. See More
May be an image of text that says '¡ATENCIÓN! Personas de 50 a 59 años de edad Segunda dosis AstraZeneca Del 10 al 13 de agosto REGIÓN ATOTONILCO Explanada Héroes Ferrocarrileros La Estación n.° 100 col. La Estación 47900 AYOTLÁN Salón de eventos Mayos González Gallo n.° 208 Ayotlán C. 45950 LA BARCA Explanada del hospital regional de La Barca Venus n. 84 col. Fraccionamiento del Sol CHAPALA Instituto Tecnológico Superior de Chapala Libramiento Chapala, Ajijic n.° 200 JAMAY Coliseo municipal Juárez n.° 330 JOCOTEPEC Explanada del hospital comunitario de Jocotepec Carretera Jocotepec-Cha kilómetro3 Horario: 8:00 a 16:00 ho hasta agotar las dosis del día 海 Jalisco'

1 hour ago, Ferret said:

It's official... Ruta de la vacunación – Gobierno de Jalisco .... Chapala AND Jocotepec from August 10th to the 13th. And...

Karen Eubanks ·
Admin
·
7h
·
Second shot clinics start tomorrow for those who were vaccinated with AstraZeneca in the 50-59 group (the first week of June) in Chapala and Jocotepec! Clinics are scheduled for August 10-13.
Remember to bring the 1/2 sheet of paper confirming your first shot plus your ID and a new copy of the vaccination form from the mivacuna site (it’s the same form as you needed for the first shot).
Again, this is for people vaccinated in the 50-59 group in Chapala and Jocotepec. See More
May be an image of text that says '¡ATENCIÓN! Personas de 50 a 59 años de edad Segunda dosis AstraZeneca Del 10 al 13 de agosto REGIÓN ATOTONILCO Explanada Héroes Ferrocarrileros La Estación n.° 100 col. La Estación 47900 AYOTLÁN Salón de eventos Mayos González Gallo n.° 208 Ayotlán C. 45950 LA BARCA Explanada del hospital regional de La Barca Venus n. 84 col. Fraccionamiento del Sol CHAPALA Instituto Tecnológico Superior de Chapala Libramiento Chapala, Ajijic n.° 200 JAMAY Coliseo municipal Juárez n.° 330 JOCOTEPEC Explanada del hospital comunitario de Jocotepec Carretera Jocotepec-Cha kilómetro3 Horario: 8:00 a 16:00 ho hasta agotar las dosis del día 海 Jalisco'

So if you are over 59 and have your first shot and all the paperwork you will be turned away???

The problem with that system is that what is correct for Astreca zeneca betweentwo shots is not correct with sinovac. My husband got sinovac on the 21st of june and therefore should have had his second shot so I have asked a friend who is in the 50-59 group and is going to be vaccinated tomorrow to ask if my husband can get sinovac this week and if no, if he can get it in Tlaquepaque where they are giving second shots,,.

The system really sucks.. sorry to say.. lots of cracks..

• Thanks 1

I went to the tech institute yesterday around 10 a.m. for a second shot and it went very smoothly. Was in and out within an hour and a half.  However, HUGE crowd and long lines waiting, so it took much longer for some who came at other times.  They definitely will accept people over 59 who have had their first shot there before. Receipt for first shot is needed.

On 8/9/2021 at 6:52 PM, Ferret said:

Karen Eubanks ·
Admin
·
7h
·

We went to the Instituto Technologico Chapala and arrived at 3;00 they were finished for the day, come back tomorrow. I asked the hours responded 08:00 to 12:00

On 8/9/2021 at 8:02 PM, gringohombre said:

So if you are over 59 and have your first shot and all the paperwork you will be turned away???

No, 3 of my neighbours got it yesterday at El Chante. One neighbour is 77, the other 88, and the 3rd 90. No problem.

LOL. You're discreet happy. My mum always used to say "A woman who'll tell her age, will tell anything". Me? Could care less. I got my second AstraZeneca yesterday at the Instituto Technologia... and I'll be 70 in a few months.